• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh my god that panel sliding puzzle in Wind Waker

Edit: Apparently it only gives you rupees. Thank god, because I really didn't want to suffer through 16 levels of this for a heart piece lol.
It's more difficult than 90% of the puzzles in the dungeons lmao.

Though that may just be my opinion because I've never been good at sliding puzzles in general

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why the hell does the fur on Donkey look so good, Dreamworks
Dreamworks doesn’t **** around
currently eating blue cheese pizza
I already dual boot Windows 7 and EndeavourOS. Its supposed "terminal centrism" is surprisingly overblown, installing Discover does away with it unless you need software from the AUR.

But even as someone who advocates for Linux gaming, I can't help but stick on Windows 7 for the most part, and it's for a really weird reason: I don't wanna hafta redownload my Steam library. Copypasting folders kind of helps, but you still have to redownload at least half of the game data.
I'm almost 200 chapters away from being caught up with One Piece
Donkey is disappointed in all 5 of you guys…the punishment is watching Shrek Forever After forever
I am no longer at risk of disappointing donkey.
you are now to possess his full powers of disappointment and despair…and a dragon wife I guess

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Can anyone tell me why I get an error message when I try to upload pictures that I download from my imagur but I don't get any errors when I download a picture I uploaded to Twitter first

Also for the love of God add reasons why I can't upload a picture in the error instead of it just saying "something went wrong". it is extremely unhelpful and annoying
It's usually a file size error from my experience

Usually it won't accept anything above 1gb

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Well

it's a Yugioh archetype directly based off Dragon Maid.

Close enough. :nifty:
It's funny

Because their best cards are(were?) played in Dlink for awhile

Tidying is one hell of a interruption

And this gets you to it(can be special summoned from the deck off a variety of effects like Spheres)

I mean like, Dlink being "haha funny random dragons go brrr" already gave it a hilarious lack of aesthic cohesion but this did it on another layer

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TheMightyP TheMightyP Since you like gamedev stuff:

Minecraft’s Iris shaders mod has PBR features in public testing.

This is a huge development. Once they get PBR and POM fully going and get more shader compatibility, that’s it, there really won’t be a reason to use Optifine anymore outside of very specific use cases.

MooMew64

This is how I feel whenever I go to watch older anime like the Black and White Pokemon anime and I find out it got removed from Netflix
with children’s media it’s easy, just be like me:

be too cheap to pay for HBO Max for Gumball and cheese it by watching the hundreds of 5 minute clips they upload of each episode on YT across different official channels to stitch like, 90% of the episode together :wario:

MooMew64

Tbh, it seems like an easy job.

1 minute video? Clickbait thumbnail? Piss poor research (and by that I mean 1 singular social media post)? Title it : "Twitter OUTRAGED over insert anime here"?

It's pratically printing your own money!
And now they can throw VTuber drama into the mix.

They’re in clickbait paradise rn.

What the **** we have copyright violation rules here?

mods, plz :drshrug:
Wait
There was a link in that post?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Considering one of the forums of this site is dedicated to a mod, which inadvertently promotes homebrew, nope.
Modding a console can help you play pirated games on it, but most PM players would've been using their legitimate Brawl discs anyway. And that's assuming they even modded their Wiis, that's not a requirement for PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom