• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I kind of miss the days when we argued over deservedness as if it were an actual criteria. Smash feel less special if anyone can get in. To me at least.

I’m just... I don’t know. I think I actually don’t like Mii Costumes anymore. They’re just like Assust Trophies. All they do is kill the hype around certain characters because they’re the ones who didn’t make it. And Geno.... lots of people have just been asking for him for so long. And like... there’s never going to be another Smash Ultimate. If they really don’t make a third season, he really can’t be added until a sequel who knows how many years from now. And even then... everyone won’t be here anymore.
You're speaking about deservedness as if Sephiroth's NOT one of the most iconic villains in video game history. This isn't JUST anyone we're talking about here.

D

Deleted member

Yep, can't set Steve as your main.

I've asked Warchamp about it and the missing icons for DQ and Bylass but he never answers me.
Wow, I wonder which one SB admins like more?
I am completely happy we got Sephiroth icons extremely early, but it has been over a year since Hero, and we don't have the other Hero alts as mains? Also no female Byleth main icon? Also, no Steve main icon, even though he came out before Sephiroth? That is kind of ridiculous. Sorry if I sound a bit aggressive. I am thankful we got Sephiroth icons early though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I am completely happy we got Sephiroth icons extremely early, but it has been over a year since Hero, and we don't have the other Hero alts as mains? Also no female Byleth main icon? Also, no Steve main icon, even though he came out before Sephiroth? That is kind of ridiculous. Sorry if I sound a bit aggressive. I am thankful we got Sephiroth icons early though.
Take that up with Warchamp7.

Maybe he'll listen if more people speak up about it.

D

Deleted member

Warchamp7 Warchamp7

Greetings my friend, may we please have a Steve main icon? Steve came out before Sephiroth, and Sephiroth has his main icon, so I think it is very fair to give Steve one as well. Alex, Zombie, and Enderman main icons would be cool too.

Also, :ultbylethf:,:ulthero3:,:ulthero4:, and :ulthero2: still need their main icons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Warchamp7 Warchamp7

Greetings my friend, may we please have a Steve main icon? Steve came out before Sephiroth, and Sephiroth has his main icon, so I think it is very fair to give Steve one as well. Alex, Zombie, and Enderman main icons would be cool too.

Also, :ultbylethf:,:ulthero3:,:ulthero4:, and :ulthero2: still need their main icons.
and we need emotes for Alex, Enderman, and Zombie.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I noticed one difference between The Game Awards version and the Nintendo version of the Sephiroth trailer .

The Game Awards version shows "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate × Final Fantasy" while the Nintendo version shows "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate × Final Fantasy VII".

Odd

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Warchamp7 Warchamp7

Did I never add Steve? I'll get that fixed today

The reason Sephiroth was added quickly is because it's close to the holidays and I'm not absolutely swamped at work for once

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wanted to share this meme I found at a Discord server:

So, with what we have now, where would you say FP2 stacks up to FP1? Better? Worse? Need more time?
While the three characters we have gotten so far for Fighter Pass 2 have been great, I still feel no other reveal has been able to top the announcement of the DQ Heros yet in my eyes.

With that said, I would say both passes have been equally good with the picks.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It'll be a pretty cool treat if the update also came with English voices for Cloud and Sephiroth.
The moment I heard Cloud say "Sefirosu", I knew that was impossible.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
  • Min Min is cool
  • Steve is whatever
  • Sephiroth is ****ing dope

But FP1 has Joker, Hero, Terry, and Byleth who I think are all amazing, so I still prefer that one ATM.
It's not exactly a fair comparison when we don't know half, but so far, Steve and Sephiroth are ****ing incredible and Min Min's a dud, only dud for the first pass is Banjo though so it's still a case of waiting and seeing

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's not exactly a fair comparison when we don't know half, but so far, Steve and Sephiroth are ****ing incredible and Min Min's a dud, only dud for the first pass is Banjo though so it's still a case of waiting and seeing
I know, that's why I said "ATM".

The rest of the pass could end up blowing me away...or I might think it sucks ass, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom