• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Septhiroth mains are just Shulk mains hone to perfection, that spacing. If you have good spacing Seth just makes close quarters really difficult for anyone who isn't a Belmont or Min Min.

D

Deleted member

With the new Airship map allowing you to pick where you want to start at after a meeting I hope that gets added as a feature to all the other maps. It would be a shame if only one map allowed you to do that.

Also, I love how they presented the trailer, using names from yknow, the Henry Stickmen games

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aw man I'm still reeling from the effects of the VGA yesterday.

The fact Sephiroth is in still such a surprise but at the same time a welcoming addition. I'm not even a fan of Final Fantasy.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
FF5 is a weird mishmash of FF4 and FF3. It has the ATB system from FF4, but the jobs and same generic plot from FF3 (albeit both are more refined).

D

Deleted member

Okay, ShinyLegendary predictions is back.

So, I am going to make even more of a crack shoot, and guess characters.

CP9: Monster Hunter, March
CP10: Ryu Hayabusa, E3
CP11: Rex and Pyra, September-October

Of course, I will most likely be very incorrect. It is like trying to find a certain grain of sand on the beach.
Okay. I will extremely likely be incorrect, but here are my predictions on the last three characters.

D

Deleted member

Why are people saying that the mario 35th anniversary has concluded?

It........... Hasn’t???
Good point. One thing to note is that I will say a Mario character had their best chance on October, and they didn't get in.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think Geno still has a chance.

If his costume comes back next week, though, game over. Maybe next time, hopefully.

My thoughts on the Fighters’ Passes so far:

:ultjoker:: cool
:ulthero3:: cool
:ultbanjokazooie:: HYPEEEEE
:ult_terry:: cool
:ultbyleth:: kinda cool I guess

:ultminmin: Cool
:ultsteve:: [insert SpongeBob Best Day Ever]
:ultsephiroth:; cool

I didn’t really care about Sephiroth either way and was hoping for Geno, but I think he’s cool and I’d like a Geno mii costume more than nothing. Besides, Steve, Banjo and Kazooie have left me mostly satisfied anyway, even if there’s still characters I’d love to see, but none of them are likely and are mostly Nintendo characters and non-starter Pokémon (with the others mainly being indies).

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sephiroth should have the most HP of any playable character.
His HP as Safer-Sephiroth is between 55k and 4M

D

Deleted member

Sephiroth should have the most HP of any playable character.
His HP as Safer-Sephiroth is between 55k and 4M
HP in Smash? What?
Do you mean Stamina mode? If so, then I don't know about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom