• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, Amphibia and The Owl House both had flashback episodes this week.

Seeing the past of both Amphibia and the Boiling Isles makes me want a spin-off that takes place during past centuries of both settings.
The ending for owl house was very interesting:
I was betting after we last saw rain and we saw them try to talk to Hunter, that they weren’t actually brainwashed.
Their performance at the parade felt just like that, a performance. I think a Rain without the memories of Eda post their break up, probably goes a bit harder since they would still be angry. But the more intriguing part is that Darius is actually apart of the rebellion.

Since that’s his abomination. He became a very interesting character in only 3 appearances which is crazy.
y’know

I honestly forgot how good LEGO games are.
They are goated:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I hope sonic 3 have 10% humans, 90% sonics little animal buddies
TBH I imagine they'll move further and further away from it.

The humans and real world setting I think were just there to make it more approachable to the mass markets, kinda like how MCU started off lowkey and then added in more and more crazy comic shenanigans as the general market grew more comfortable with the wackier story-telling.

It's only gonna get crazier and pull more from the games from here, I imagine. :drshrug:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ah the memories of the backfire

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
ah the memories of the backfire
The crazy thing about this is that she didn't even like video games nor Spider-Man and she told him that she was gonna break up with him before that even happened.

Dude is a walking L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom