• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
ah the memories of the backfire
Imma need some good ol context

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Imma need some good ol context
Dude in a failing relationship writes to Insomiac to put his marriage proposal in Spidey PS4. They decide to do so. For unrelated reasons, the girl decides to break up with the guy before the game even releases.

It goes viral. Guy claims she left for his brother. She did not, in fact, she was done with his childish attitude was waa gonna leave regardless. Turns out, she wasn't even a gamer NOR a Spidey Fan, so that dude took a MASSIVE L that tbh I would just stop living if that happened to me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dude in a failing relationship writes to Insomiac to put his marriage proposal in Spidey PS4. They decide to do so. For unrelated reasons, the girl decides to break up with the guy before the game even releases.

It goes viral. Guy claims she left for his brother. She did not, in fact, she was done with his childish attitude was waa gonna leave regardless. Turns out, she wasn't even a gamer NOR a Spidey Fan, so that dude took a MASSIVE L that tbh I would just stop living if that happened to me.
1650225783171.png

Bottom text.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
By the way, question. Lately, my Switch hasn't been charging. When I dock it, it doesn't charge, and when I hook it directly up to a charging cable, it doesn't charge either. Y'all know of any fixes?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
By the way, question. Lately, my Switch hasn't been charging. When I dock it, it doesn't charge, and when I hook it directly up to a charging cable, it doesn't charge either. Y'all know of any fixes?
Three things:
1. Your Switch is broken. Send it in.
2. Your charger is broken. Thankfully it's not propietary so you can get a new one for cheap.
3. Your outlet is bad and you should stop usong it and get a electrician to fix it before something nad happens.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
From experience with phones that did that problem it can either mean the battery is bad or the charging port is bad but since you said it's not charging at all I feel like it's the charging port because at least when the battery is bad at charges but doesn't hold the charge
Three things:

2. Your charger is broken. Thankfully it's not propietary so you can get a new one for cheap.

3. Your outlet is bad and you should stop usong it and get a electrician to fix it before something nad happens.
And all this too

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Three things:
Might be my Switch, then. I've tried using two different chargers on two different outlets.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
hey uh, kid
how do you go about getting that PM Remix thingy on the Wii
Aaaaaaactuallyyyy

If it runs via PM’s old methods

Probably could just chuck it on an SD card, open stage builder, aaaaand funny Gecko codes go brr.

If not, then Homebrew, which I haven’t messed with yet. Dolphin’s website has guides, though.

Speaking of which, it also works on Dolphin emulator. :nifty:

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
hey uh, kid
how do you go about getting that PM Remix thingy on the Wii
You mean PMEX Remix, right?
The mod's description on KC-MM is the closest you have to a readme. It says modding your Wii is required, as is an 8 GB card.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This thread gets banned thanks to copyright violations infractions

Yes that actually does exist I got one for sending Noi a YT vid downloader awhile back.
Honestly floored they’ve never bonked me, then, ‘cause I’m like the biggest emulators, hacks, and mods guy here lol.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Netflix didn't do much to clarify it but Season 2 will be broadcasted in two parts. The first 12 parts were only the first cour and the second cour will come later. Season 1 was also televised in two parts.

I saw a lot of fans being confused about this so don't worry.
Yeah I looked it up after. Either way, its clear it's not done yet.

We still didn't get a follow up on Tiger glowing Red Naturally that one time and getting way stronger. Though I guess him being tempted by the drug could be a plot line. And obviously, all the stuff with Lunatic being their boss and them not knowing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom