• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've now apparently heard there's a fourth shot coming around.

Like jesus how many until this virus becomes manageable? As soon as you know we'll be having to get a tenth shot. :glare:

God damn stubborn anti-vaxxers. If not for them, we'd already be out of this mess.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I've now apparently heard there's a fourth shot coming around.

Like jesus how many until this virus becomes manageable? As soon as you know we'll be having to get a tenth shot. :glare:

God damn stubborn anti-vaxxers. If not for them, we'd already be out of this mess.
eh, I dunno if attributing it all to anti-vaxxers is a great comparision, from my experience they've been a very vocal minority while the bigger underlying issue(cities and larger buisnesses refusing to even consider shutting down again now that we've been doing this for 2+ years) is a bigger issue.

But overall though, it feels like we're on the tail end of the pandemic. big events for various hobbies like YCS and Regionals have been opening up again(just yesterday was YCS Charlotte, the first in-person Yugioh Championship Series event since the pandemic started) mask restrictions have been loosened, vaccines have become more available, stores have been offering hands-off services in addition to walk-in ones, etc. Bar any unforeseen circumstances I could see a sense of normality returning by the end of this year.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Two shots in, no reptilian DNA.

I want my money back 😤

Sidenote, I made this joke to the lady giving me my vaccine.

She didn't laugh. She just tiredly told me that there wasn't any stuff like that in the shots.

Like she's had to do it a million times before.

I felt so bad for her :217:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
eh, I dunno if attributing it all to anti-vaxxers is a great comparision, from my experience they've been a very vocal minority while the bigger underlying issue(cities and larger buisnesses refusing to even consider shutting down again now that we've been doing this for 2+ years) is a bigger issue.

But overall though, it feels like we're on the tail end of the pandemic. big events for various hobbies like YCS and Regionals have been opening up again(just yesterday was YCS Charlotte, the first in-person Yugioh Championship Series event since the pandemic started) mask restrictions have been loosened, vaccines have become more available, stores have been offering hands-off services in addition to walk-in ones, etc. Bar any unforeseen circumstances I could see a sense of normality returning by the end of this year.
I am afraid that is not entirely accurate. The news the other day said cases for Covid are going up, and there are new variants of the virus that can spread easily.

Either way, I think that no amount of anti-vaxxers actually getting the vaccine would be that much helpful right now.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Two shots in, no reptilian DNA.

I want my money back 😤

Sidenote, I made this joke to the lady giving me my vaccine.

She didn't laugh. She just tiredly told me that there wasn't any stuff like that in the shots.

Like she's had to do it a million times before.

I felt so bad for her :217:
Me before the first booster:

Me after the first booster:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Real tall, could you imagine if the consporacy theories were true? And gettibg vaxxes turned you into some 5G reptillian?

That sounds badass as ****, who's gonna say no?
On one hand I become a cool reptilian ninja

On the other, that dude jobs harder than Vegeta

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
it's fursuit no matter which species it actually is :4morton:
Id dabble in fursuits if 1) i had the money and 2) people didnt think i was weird and creepy

Because some of the rabbit fursuits, the one with lop ears specifically, are adorable

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Tbh, I think this has to take the cake
I think I understand why I stopped watching his content now
Yo! Yo! Yo!

I've offically reached the big 3 O.

I'm 30 now! :D
Happy birthday Mike!
Apparently my mother tested positive for Covid. Although thankfully I took the nose test thingie and I myself tested negative so I can still meet with my IRL friends this week as we had planned.

Gonna have to keep an eye on my mother at the moment doh, in case she needs anything.
Hope she gets well soon

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Say, did anyone post this yet?

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Id dabble in fursuits if 1) i had the money and 2) people didnt think i was weird and creepy

Because some of the rabbit fursuits, the one with lop ears specifically, are adorable
lol one of my saving goals this summer working at Holiday World is to save up for a fursuit.

Making $13.50/hr + more hours compared to my current dinky pizza job is gonna be nice :4pacman:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Say, did anyone post this yet?

Add another movie of 2023 to my list along with Guardians 3, Fast & Furious 10, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Only interested given Beast Wars), and Meg 2: The Trench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom