• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finished one of my pencil drawings from a while ago and drew Vile's Mega Man X1 design. He's my favorite Mega Man villain so it was about time I got to it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Remember reading a review where someone was mad that Sonic breakdances and snowboards in the movie, because that's "Not Sonic".

Yeah.
I can't believe John Reviewer never beat a stage or played Ice Cap Zone.

Sonic reviewers will see a side character other than Eggman and start crying and yelling and biting people.
Imagine not being a Knuckles enjoyer. Couldn't be me.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
CLAMP anime has some confusing plot because one characters mother and father are from a totally different series and I don't even know how they are related.

And not only are his relatives from other series, he also shows up in other Animes CLAMPS makes. This one boy named Kimihiro Watanuki is apparently SUPER inportant in a lot of ****

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

This was days ago but apparently Jeff Fowler, director of the Sonic movies is down to doing a Smash Bros. movie.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of anime, Demon Slayer dub is nearing the end, Dr. Stone season 2 won't be until 2023, I'mma wait until the drop JJK0 digitally, Dragon Quest Dai is ending pretty soon, MHA won't hit until fall, and Panty and Stocking is never getting a season 2 so what do I watch now?

My Dress Up Darling? (joke, obviously)

Noipoi

Howdy!

This was days ago but apparently Jeff Fowler, director of the Sonic movies is down to doing a Smash Bros. movie.
Ryan Reynolds Pikachu: “What are we? Some kind of…Smash Brothers?”

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speaking of anime, Demon Slayer dub is nearing the end, Dr. Stone season 2 won't be until 2023, I'mma wait until the drop JJK0 digitally, Dragon Quest Dai is ending pretty soon, MHA won't hit until fall, and Panty and Stocking is never getting a season 2 so what do I watch now?

Give Tomodachi Game and ya boy kongming a shot. There is only 1 episode of them out rn but yeah, give then a ****. Millionaire Detective is finished tho, give that a shot

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Attack on Titan

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

You watch old **** like idk, Slayers. The one good isekai anime apparantly

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've decided what games I'm planning to get from the 3DS and Wii U eShops before they disappear
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X (probably won't get around to playing it but better safe than sorry)
  • Pokémon Crystal Version
  • Bye-bye Boxboy!

Otherwise I think I got everything I truly want (and if I'm too late on something I'm thinking about pirating)

D

Deleted member

I've decided what games I'm planning to get from the 3DS and Wii U eShops before they disappear
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X (probably won't get around to playing it but better safe than sorry)
  • Pokémon Crystal Version
  • Bye-bye Boxboy!

Otherwise I think I got everything I truly want (and if I'm too late on something I'm thinking about pirating)
I wish I still had money on my 3DS account as I really want to buy Shinobi 3D.

Iirc It was the last Shinobi game we ever got, and It had neat Gameplay.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

One Piece

will keep you entertained for months

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ve just learned that mayonnaise and ranch are the devil’s condiments

thank you Close Enough

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

A dub for Spy x Family got announced. The show itself literally started airing like, two days ago, so it's hard to tell how good it's gonna be yet, but I've heard the manga is really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom