• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Apparently my mother tested positive for Covid. Although thankfully I took the nose test thingie and I myself tested negative so I can still meet with my IRL friends this week as we had planned.

Gonna have to keep an eye on my mother at the moment doh, in case she needs anything.
Very sorry to hear that and I do hope that your mother can make a swift recovery.

D

Deleted member

Very sorry to hear that and I do hope that your mother can make a swift recovery.
Thanks Dezeray.

Luckily she has been doing alright so far throught the day, nothing extremely worriesome has happened and right now she is having dinner and getting ready to sleep soon.
Let's hope this keeps going well throught the week.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finished my shift and I want to leave even more
Speaking of anime, Demon Slayer dub is nearing the end, Dr. Stone season 2 won't be until 2023, I'mma wait until the drop JJK0 digitally, Dragon Quest Dai is ending pretty soon, MHA won't hit until fall, and Panty and Stocking is never getting a season 2 so what do I watch now?

My Dress Up Darling? (joke, obviously)
YuYu Hakusho. It's one of the older shonen series and it's from the same creator as HxH. The result is that it has both top notch action and great character stuff
I read chapter 1046 just the other day so I’m caught up

But I can’t say anything about any of the cool stuff because it’s too recent :emptysheep:
I'm caught up too, sooooo

Luffy got da Toon Force. :nifty:
I'm not even close to being caught up (I'm nearing the end of Dressrosa) and I got spoiled by a random Instagram post

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I only liked this post because of fenneko. I like fenneko.
Thank you and Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo for reminding me Fenneko is based.

I'm not even close to being caught up (I'm nearing the end of Dressrosa) and I got spoiled by a random Instagram post
Sorry to hear that, I heard peeps weren't being respectful with spoiler tabbing things. YTers especially.

TBH that's part of why I intentionally spoil so many things for myself nowadays: If I'm not playing/watching a thing weekend of release, it's just gonna happen somehow, some way: Might as well be on my terms. :drshrug:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Sorry to hear that, I heard peeps weren't being respectful with spoiler tabbing things. YTers especially.

TBH that's part of why I intentionally spoil so many things for myself nowadays: If I'm not playing/watching a thing weekend of release, it's just gonna happen somehow, some way: Might as well be on my terms. :drshrug:
Honestly that's fair, I've never really been too careful on spoiling myself on stuff and have actually spoiled myself on purpose out of curiosity multiple times over the years.

Also there is one OP spoiler that's basically impossible to avoid. You know the one

And with that, Good Night My Gamers

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Speaking of anime, Demon Slayer dub is nearing the end, Dr. Stone season 2 won't be until 2023, I'mma wait until the drop JJK0 digitally, Dragon Quest Dai is ending pretty soon, MHA won't hit until fall, and Panty and Stocking is never getting a season 2 so what do I watch now?

Watch Gridman.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I should try to go to sleep soon too.

Has been quite a busy day, between my visit to the aquarium, taking care of my mother and the chores I went to do with my father.
Not bad doh, It is nice that I'm starting to mix up activitues during the day as to prepare myself for my return to college.

See ya'll tomorrow!

KillerCage

Smash Master

Watch Made in Abyss.
The anime that gets deeper and deeper...

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Spy x Family it is then.

Yes I did read all y'alls responses, no I am not watching One Piece I don't got the time for it.

Oh, and maybe Made in Abyss, it looks neat
Mighty in the alternate timeline where he sat through all of One Piece (so far)
1649712972517.png

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good because Fenneko is the best character behind Heida. Shame how Retsuko is the star of the anime and im rooting for everyone BUT her
I honestly like her a lot still

But my #1 fav is probably washimi. Loved her since the start

Ton is most improved by far. I used to hate him but now he's #2 on my ranking.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I honestly like her a lot still

But my #1 fav is probably washimi. Loved her since the start

Ton is most improved by far. I used to hate him but now he's #2 on my ranking.
I like her but maaaan did Heida and Fen upstage her fast. Yo yo I love Ton now also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom