• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't like TLOU2, because of the whole discourse before the game, and the way Naughty Dog treated their workers makes me uncomfortable.

This is definitely gearing towards the 2018 Game Awards, where Red Dead Redemption won many of the awards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I get easily bored with top-down/asymmetric games. I guess when it comes to looking at them anyway.

There's some I like playing, MUA and X-Men Legends and what not.

D

Deleted member

Why are we even waiting for the GOTY? We already know it’s gonna be TLOUS2 because they got stop kissing up to it
My gut is telling me that it will play similarly to the Game Awards of 2018, and the Ghosts of Tsushima will win. Still, the TLOU2 took a lot of rewards.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He doesn't count in the traditional sense because he's not a video game character. He's comic character who got a game.

Though thinking about it now, it's a bit disappointing that the only black superhero game in more than a decade is another Spider-Man title. Static, Spawn and Black Panther could have lead their games. Or least a new X-Men game with Storm and Bishop in it.
disappointment aside, it does show how much faith Marvel and Insomniac have in Miles getting to headling a movie and a video game while still being 9 years old. So major props on them for that. Black Panther I can understand since Spidey and X-Men were really the only ones to constantly get big games (unfortunately Avengers ****ed up any chances in more solo properties getting solo games). Would kill for another X-Men game, and more Storm is never bad (a whole year since she and other mutants was in a console game is too long of a wait)...weird how DC has rarely made games outside of Batman involved titles. You'd think there would be a good Superman game or something with Wonder Woman.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ghost of Tsushima takes place when Japan was so addicted to art that the military took over the government.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've been hyping over this new fighter so much that i got absolutely nothing done for school.

it was a character worth the hype but wow that's a lot of work to do.

D

Deleted member

Ya'll watching the Game Awards while I'm just sitting here watching my auto clicker play Roblox simulator games.

...what is my life

D

Deleted member

I am going to admit it.

But I really hope TLOU2 doesn't win game of the year. The discourse is going to be ATROCIOUS.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Here's some music for Capcom.

D

Deleted member

I bet it is not going to be TLOU2. This is going to be a repeat of the Game Awards 2018.

Edit: Okay.

D

Deleted member

Send me to Mars please. Give me the equipment to survive, so I can stay isolated from humanity.

I must avoid the discourse at all costs.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've played an hour of New Horisons, and absolutely none of anything else. I have a massive backlog, my game of the year was Mario Galaxy (and it was the first time i ever got past megaleg)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here is my The Game Awards wishlist

● Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC
● No More Heroes III
● Metroid Prime 4
● Bayonetta 3
● LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
● Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time Switch port
● Something to make it worth getting an Xbox Series X

The more in the better.
:glare:

Smash is nice 'n all but I'm not happy with Nintendo lacking.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
If you’re somehow shocked that The Last of Us II is winning everything then you obviously ignored the multitude of 10/10 reviews it got from mainstream gaming journalists, media and insiders. And that’s who the “jury” voting on these awards is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom