• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
tbh…I wouldn’t care either. Sure making jokes about a man’s relationship problems isn’t good, but Will shouldn’t have been in the relationship nor have let his aggression out on tv
It wasnt about the relationship, the joke was about his wife's condition about losing her hair by making a g.i. Jane joke

Edit: Oh, you got it already lol

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
That Will slap was staged as ****.

You can even see him smiling when he's walking away like he's trying to hold his laughter in and not give away the joke.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It wasnt about the relationship, the joke was about his wife's condition about losing her hair by making a g.i. Jane joke

Edit: Oh, you got it already lol
up until today, I always assumed she was shaving her head, but having a condition about it definitely made the joke far worse. Don’t think they’ll work things out anytime soon.

but still…the Oscar win could probably make his night end better than how it started

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Taking Xehanort out for a walk to get that sweet new piece of KH lore :4wario2:
Me seeing this:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Kamen Rider 🤝 Kingdom Hearts

Having Tamagotchis released in the 2020s

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I need that sora one asap

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly will was justified imo. The fact that they let a women tell an assault joke, tells me that Oscar’s commentary but hosts was probably unfiltered/improvised. Or neither would have been said.

Respect to Will though, despite all the **** his wife put him through, he still defends her and his family. Don’t know if I could do that.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers
Chandelure and Greninja are constantly competing for my number 1 favorite Pokémon slot. Greninja is currently in the lead because I have more personal attachment to it but it's constantly changing
Krookodile BASED
Yessir
I wanted to rank the Pokemon generations based on how much I like the pokemon introduced in each gen

1. 5
2. 6
3. 7
4. 4
5. 8
6. 3
7. 2
8. 1

For the record I think some gens have some really strong designs but I don't care for the majority of the Pokémon there. Gen 6 has my favorite Pokémon ever but I don't care for a good majority of the others

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Woke up late and had to hurry my butt to town.

****ing sibling shouting on his Xbox. When I start my job this isn't going to be acceptable honestly.............but I coffee will be the cure for today.

Unsurprised that the Oscars would in fact **** on the entirety of animation as a medium when giving Encanto the award.

TGA defenders: Yeah **** the Oscars..............................except that time Chris Rock got slapped the **** out of by Will Smith.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
After what happened, I wonder if Will Smith’s mom is scared, and has decided to send him to Bel Air?

Seriously, though, what Chris Rock did was more of trolling and not comedy. Not cool.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I shoulda probably mentioned this before but uh

Hatterene is not going to be the only tank on my team

Because I just caught a Yamask who is the final permanent team member I will have (assuming I don't swap Hatenna for Grim later)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Huh, it took me this long to realize the parallel between Sonic's and Knuckles' species.

Sonic is a hedgehog that ranges throughout most of the world with the exception of Oceania.

Knuckles is an echidna, basically Australia's hedgehog.

Interesting.

Also Speed vs. Strength when they were at first enemies.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
This guy is reminding me of one of my old teachers

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fury race:

1648477664101.png

“I’m Fury Beidou Xingjun. This geezer is not as young as he used to be but I'll still look after ya.”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Chinese mythology. Beidou Xingjun is a Taoist deity representing the seven stars that make up the northern Big Dipper asterism. Also known as Beiji Xianweng. He administers people in life and death, deciding whether they’ll go to heaven or hell. He appears as a strict old man wrapped in icy robes. As he knows the time of a person’s decease, he can also grant them a peaceful death and even be negotiated with for a longer lifespan.

Skills: Bufudyne, Mamudoon, Donum Magici, Samarecarm

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jaki race.

Beidou Xingjun is more commonly known as Beiji Weng in most MegaTen games. Unlike his counterpart, he’s really cool (get it?) and has a surprisingly reference-heavy design. On his sword, the seven stars he governs are depicted. His icy robes take the shape of teal-colored ice crystals that cover most of his body. He wears government official clothes like a lot of Taoist deity depictions and there’s a yin-yang sign over his eye that both shows his religious affiliation and his relationship with Lord Nandou, the god of the lower half Big Dipper.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This guy is reminding me of one of my old teachers

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fury race:

View attachment 348760

“I’m Fury Beidou Xingjun. This geezer is not as young as he used to be but I'll still look after ya.”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Chinese mythology. Beidou Xingjun is a Taoist deity representing the seven stars that make up the northern Big Dipper asterism. Also known as Beiji Xianweng. He administers people in life and death, deciding whether they’ll go to heaven or hell. He appears as a strict old man wrapped in icy robes. As he knows the time of a person’s decease, he can also grant them a peaceful death and even be negotiated with for a longer lifespan.

Skills: Bufudyne, Mamudoon, Donum Magici, Samarecarm

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fury race.

Beidou Xingjun is more commonly known as Beiji Weng in most MegaTen games. Unlike his counterpart, he’s really cool (get it?) and has a surprisingly reference-heavy design. On his sword, the seven stars he governs are depicted. His icy robes take the shape of teal-colored ice crystals that cover most of his body. He wears government official clothes like a lot of Taoist deity depictions and there’s a yin-yang sign over his eye that both shows his religious affiliation and his relationship with Lord Nandou, the god of the lower half Big Dipper.
Nah he just just trapped in that rock candy Bumi caught the homies in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom