• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I last stopped at the start of the final boss of Metroid Dread. If I can beat that then I'll feel better about starting Forgotten Land.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
GUYS

The FBI are after me, I've made a discovery too important to the fate of humanity, and as my final act I'm going to share it here

In 60 minutes, it will have been one hour from now.
Hello, my name is Jamal. Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes. Together we can stop this! Please spread the word.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I guess Sony announced their Game Pass competitor?

What does it entail?
Not fully announced but here's the plan.

1. Copying from Gematsu.

"The service, said to be Sony Interactive Entertainment’s answer to Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass, will reportedly debut with “a splashy lineup of hit games from recent years.”
It will act as a combination of the existing PlayStation Now and PlayStation Plus, allowing customers to choose from multiple tiers offering catalogs of modern games and classic games from older PlayStation eras, the report says."

Meaning the hit games I'll probably have all or most by now from the PS4 era. Maybe a few eh's.

2. Please have PS3 games so I can play Metal Gear Rising and all them Skate games without having my PS3 explode after playing it for an hour.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Nah bro Spain’s gotta have some myths about goblins or something.

Impidimp and Dragapult are the two gen 8 mons I want carried over the most. Give me my boys, Gamefreak!
I usually like prefer using new Pokémon. Even if my boy does show up I probably won't use it.

It's topical in a Legends game though so I would let myself use it in that situation, it's why I had a Garchomp (who I never used in any of my playthroughs ever) on my PLA team

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Speaking of Pokémon ScaVio
Nearly two months until we get an update (hopefully)!
& That's relevant becauuuussse?
DuMdBgIWwAAlF_q2.png

Ok,.
&
What the hell is a Pokémon ScaVio? Have I been living under a RegiRock? Yeah, lol.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
That's rich coming from someone whose posts haven't evolved past the early 2010s
Ya I still have to get Pokémon: "Brilliant Light" from Xenoblade Chronicles. Oh but I will check out that new Diamond game, it's all the trend.
plays
II love it. XD

But tbh I'm very behind w/ Nintendo since like 2016-2018. Oh well, lol.

Dutch Raikuna

That's rich coming from someone whose posts haven't evolved past the early 2010s
That's strange—I'm playing through XC1 again right now and haven't heard of such a quest/item/whatever the hell that is.
Well considering the meme like talk of him is it any wonder why some just ignore him?

He just spouts nonsense.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
That's strange—I'm playing through XC1 again right now and haven't heard of such a quest/item/whatever the hell that is.
... Still thinking it's a trick.. Lol just kidding.
Mecha Fiora/Mayneth has a move that's called Brilliant Light. It's very annoying, to :4shulk: .!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Man, why is it so difficult to find the original version of the first Pokemon movie anywhere? Everywhere I look (both legal and illegal ways) it's the English dub.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Man, why is it so difficult to find the original version of the first Pokemon movie anywhere? Everywhere I look (both legal and illegal ways) it's the English dub.
I actually have it on DVD. I'm not trying to cry right now RamOne RamOne !!!

Dutch Raikuna

Still a god of late night snacks:
1648418666081.png

Just having this and dipping bread into it and putting some left over bits of beef.

As someone who has been eating takeaways and fast food almost non stop the past few weeks (various anxieties and being out all the time being why) having something so simple makes me feel so much better.

World of difference in my mood. Anime and ramen is a combo. I feel sweet.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just found myself wondering how people will react to the inevitable Gen 5 remakes probably having no BW2 content, given how people reacted to no Platinum content in Gen 4.

Calmly, I'm sure. :114:
If game freak was smart, they wouldn’t do any other big game that year and put one and two remade on the Same cartridge.

Beating Black and White unlocks the sequel. They could really hype up the games as “a massive Pokémon story experience, you all k ow and love” or something to that degree. Throw in the new stuff and go wild. Let the games redeem the sales that they rightfully deserved.

But Gamefreak would probably never do that.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
POLYMC UPDATED AND FIXED THE WONKY FILE PERMISSIONS

I CAN NOW OPEN THE DIRECTORIES THROUGH THE LAUNCHER ITSELF ON STEAM DECK, AND SYNCTHING CAN COMMUNICATE WITH THEM NOW

I NOW HAVE MY PSUEDO CLOUD SYSTEM SET UP

ANYTHING I CHANGE ON DESKTOP GETS SENT TO THE DECK AND VICEVERSA

NimbleOptimisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom