• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm not a psycho, what's wrong with you?
HEY. Don’t you talk to my buddy that way.

**** sake boy you gotta have standards!

You don't throw a grandma into the river, you "accidentally" push her.

You don't punt a baby, you call baby's first astronaut lesson.
Dutch I know you’re more of a dog person than people person but what the hell?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
HEY. Don’t you talk to my buddy that way.

Dutch I know you’re more of a dog person than people person but what the hell?
I know I know.

I'm just.....a bit bored.

Seriously though. Don't go punting kids......unless they break your ****.

I'm not a psycho, what's wrong with you?
Many things.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I only bait y'all because it's too easy. It's like throwing a grandma into a river or punting a baby, easy as hell.
"The Mighty P, a sentient potato of African-American descent and known grandma drowner, now admits to at least one count of baby punting. Will this madman EVER be stopped? More at 11."

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've just came back from my long day travel in Pembrokeshire where I visited two different castles and had a good ol' taste of fish and chips.

Anyways I know I am pretty late to the party, but I am seeing plenty of memes associated with the Will Smith-Chris Rock incident that happened during the Oscars which had pretty much overshadowed the event.

I will say that Chris Rock's joke was way out and crossed the line but making a mockery about someone's condition is something that should never be made as a joke in the first place.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I had a really dumb idea for a video, but... I'mma make a video covering Star Wars: Visions. Ya know, the Star Wars anime that was a thing last year. Cause apparently, it's actually kinda obscure? I thought it would've been huge, but nope!
It's not canon so most Star Wars fans don't care about it. Yes, this is actually how Star Wars fans think, they don't care whether the media they're consuming is good or not, they only care about whether or not it fits the grand narrative that culminates in Rey Skywalker.

Now Visions wasn't my cup of tea for the most part but I wouldn't be caught dead ranking it below the Sequel trilogy in terms of validity

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Btw, The Batman was probably one of the funniest Batman movies so far and idk if that was intentional or not
There was that one shot of Batman walking slowly towards the Penguin's car and when he crouched to look at him menacingly because he was too close I just straight up laughed. There is no way this moment was intended to be taken seriously. Movie's still a banger though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom