• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I had any choice, I'd still be using my old flip phone. I only upgraded to a smartphone because the other was dying of old age and apparently the only flip phones you can get nowadays are the old people phones with giant buttons.

You still need help? I recently bought NSO.
Thank you but I got one.
FB983CA9-9B68-4B24-BD0B-42A95A9C2EB3.jpeg

Also you all can rate my team.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, I'm also playing Vintage White. Which is a rom hack of black and white where only gens 1-3 and their evolutions are in the game. With a bunch of changes to each Pokemon. Here's my team from that:
Screenshot (194).png

Gex is S tier in this beause it has adapability and is normal ghost.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh yeah, I'm also playing Vintage White. Which is a rom hack of black and white where only gens 1-3 and their evolutions are in the game. With a bunch of changes to each Pokemon. Here's my team from that:
View attachment 347832

Sol Badguy
You... genius. 👁

Reactions: Z25

Jondolio

Smash Hero
View attachment 347832

Sceptile and Sharpedo are Ws, though Swampert is better.

Rest are Ls though

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Gen 1 and 7 exist too.

Gen 7 got the tippity-top tier starters tbh
I would probably like all Gen 1 starters if Charizard didn't get shoved in my face every five seconds. Also have no strong feelings towards Blastoise either, I think it looks pretty cool but that's it,

Also ew Incineroar stinky

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I would probably like all Gen 1 starters if Charizard didn't get shoved in my face every five seconds.
Tbf, Charizard is still pretty damn popular. I heard this comparision on Twitter, which goes like Charizard is the Shadow of Pokemon, in that they are both extremely popular, so popular to the point where people had enough of them. But it's not the companies fault that they still keep topping popularity charts and stuff
Also ew Incineroar stinky
You mean IncinerGOAT?
727.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom