• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I was going to write a joke answer but you can actually make an interesting ghost type Pokemon out of this.
I hadn’t thought of that. But that could work well in addition to what I was thinking.
Cuz it’s an awesome game, dingus :nifty:

Freddy the Ursaring
Bonnie the Azumarill
Chica the Combusken
Foxy the Zoroark
Banette Puppet
Diggersby-trap
Not the angle I was gonna go either. But neat.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Last day of Aromantic Spectrum Awareness Week.

I'm tired.

Anyway before this week is over I want to bring up one of my new favorite words. Amatonormativity is the assumption that everyone wants a romantic, monogomous relationship and that those types of relationships are always more important then any other kind. This assumption is naturally pretty disliked by most aromantics, and is disliked by most asexual and nonmonagamous people as well, but it's potentially harmful to anyone since it teaches people that being single is something to be scared of ashamed of. It can drive people to stay in relationships or marriages that are unhealthy for them or that they don't even want.

I don't expect most people to remember the word but I hope people can remember the core concept.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Plan to watch The Hunger Games as well for my Gamera/Hilda crossover as I'm basing Hilda's fightstyle experience of that, whereas her goal is that of Attack on Titan. To slay every Gyaos in existence to avenge the death of her mum, friends and all the lives the Gyaos took and destroyed as they ravaged her world.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Over a month left until I can finally watch No Way Home when it comes out on Blu-Ray.
all that waiting for some Parker
EEBC1E09-436E-466D-9500-6267C840E55E.jpeg

a wait you’ll find worth
Gonna miss that when I finally see The Batman hopefully next week.
2 movie drugs ain’t enough…then it’ll bring more movie drugs to get hooked on, each making the world starve for more and more vein abusing content

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everybody: …
Snake: Everyonr is talking about Pokémon and I’m on a FNaF kick…. what if I combined them?
I'm pretty sure you can find some Pokemon fan-games that do Five Nights at Freddy's gameplay, especially when FnaF fan-games were the rage around when FNaF 2 and 3 came out. There were Disney ones, Wario ones, Spongebob ones, McDonalds ones, heck even a Thomas the Tank Engine one. I'm pretty sure you can find some Pokemon FnaF fangames.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The social media accounts for Nintendo and Pokémon have been silent since Ukraine invasion.

I'm starting to believe that this might affect tomorrow's Pokémon Presents in some way.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aight so I am currently able to get any ds or 3ds game so I want recommendations. So far I have the following on here

Codename Steam
Mega Man Star Force
Shinobi
Project X Zone 2
Megaten
Radiant Historia
Fantasy Zone II DX W
Warioware Gold
Crimson Shroud
Glory of Heracles
Gotta Protectors
Link Between Worlds
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Elite Beat Agents
Ninja Gaiden DS

Feel free to recommend me some stuff, niche or mainstream, feel free to gush about the games too

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright with the presents tomorrow, here’s my five DLC predictions for ways it could go down. Each are a little story spoilerly so be warned.

1) back to the future. You get to go into a future sinnoh, far beyond the remakes timeline. Where everything is more industrialized and some new calamity is happening because of a new legendary or mythical being missused.

Your actions in the past have somehow been foretold to lead you to this moment of saving the world. Basically you get a few new areas that are complete remakes of the current maps and with more Pokémon, trainers and things to do.

2) Volo returns. Similar to the first one, but set in the past, Volo arrives with some new force of power to try and lure Arceus out. Introduces a new Arceus form.

3) Building the battle zone. Pretty straight forward. With all the new travelers, many people have arrived with Pokémon looking for battles. Ingo decides they should chart a course to an island up north and begin an expansion. Your goal is to build up the whole idea and explore every inch of it. New Pokémon, new battle facilities, and many more surprise characters related to characters down the line will show up to help expand the world.

4) The Ultra Beast/MegaPokémon disaster. With megas being adding back into the data for the game after being removed in sword and shield; a new threat appears from space time distortions. However so does a new ally, in the form of the mysterious Looker. An agent sent to the past to help quell this calamity.

New megas,Pokémon, and ultra beasts appear causing chaos. The biggest threat being a mysterious power allowing alphas to mega evolve. Threatening civilization once more.

5) The land of liberty. You get bought to either the future of Past of Unova. Either way, this is another ingo story that could get into why he’s here. Will he reunite with his brother or save the past to lay the tracks for a brighter future for Unova? You wouldn’t get full access to Unova but two really big areas that give you plenty of new activities to work through as you explore the world.
Anyway those are a few directions I could see things go. Love to hear thoughts on what people think the dlc may include though.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Good Morning My Gamers

I beat Kleavor first, you can't enter that area before doing so.
You need to go around Lake Verity and go straight to a pond in the end. There will be one Turtwig there

Happy birthday!
Okay that made sense. How you explained threw me off unless I read it wrong since my brain was probably all over the place lol

Now all good

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That said, I also wouldn't be suprised if it had to do with the 2020 allegations and they decided it just wasn't worth it.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it was because of the Panda Global circuit happening at the same time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean…Nintendo does have their own major Smash tournament happening this year don’t they?.

tho it’s not like I can fully care

none of the top players have the balls to only use Pit for the entire event (Top 8 included)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think the part saying Nintendo "chosen not to continue" wouldn't be included if Sony did in fact intervene with this.
They chose not to continue because Sony owns it. Why would they want a switch game at a Sony owned event? I said it before and I’ll say it again. The only games at EVO from here on out will be playable on PlayStation.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
They chose not to continue because Sony owns it. Why would they want a switch game at a Sony owned event? I said it before and I’ll say it again. The only games at EVO from here on out will be playable on PlayStation.
Sony after the EVO acquisition said all games are still fair game.

And don't forget a PlayStation game is coming to Switch soon (MLB The Show 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom