• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Haven't been active the past few days. The war news (that's all I'm saying) and something IRL has kept me off here. I'll make a few posts tonight.

I have a funny story to tell though. Tagging Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Lamperouge Lamperouge and Wademan94 Wademan94 ,

So today I was out in town trying to buy myself a few things. I parked my bike near a book shop. A man came over.

"Are you hoping to sell that bike?"

1645821242419.png

"**** off!" I said and the guy swore at me in German.

The Dullahan is never for sale!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
FMdnDL3UYAMproj.png

apparently PC Gamer didn't know that KDE had an app store when using the Steam Deck in desktop mode

so uh, for you steam deckers out there, be sure to discover (hehehe) the software KDE has to offer if you try using your deck in desktop mode. You won't need the terminal to do stuff unless the extremely specific software you want isn't on Discover.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Almost at Master Ball rank with my mono-Dragon team in Sw/Sh online. I thought that going only dragons would be practically suicide but it's worked really well for me.

Then this video popped up in my recommended.
The funny thing is that I actually used a DragMag team in Gen 5 singles with 4 dragons as well as Magnezone/Dugtrio for trapping. But I haven't played competitive in a long while so I thought that was a totally dead strategy thanks to fairies. But I guess dragon spam in Gen 8 is not quite as gimmicky as I thought.

There's also some really hilarious perks to running all dragons as well, such as top tier doubles threat Kyogre being really neutered against my team to the point I've even fought one or two players who benched it. And my opponents almost never bring out their Regieleki when they have one.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
new Disney movie dates y’all
This won't end well now, will it?
if post Nickelodeon buyout can make Super Shredder a badass, then I’m able to have hopes in Venus being a robotic turtle being awesome. Next thing you know it, they’ll end up rebooting multiple things from Next Mutation

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
new Disney movie dates y’all

if post Nickelodeon buyout can make Super Shredder a badass, then I’m able to have hopes in Venus being a robotic turtle being awesome. Next thing you know it, they’ll end up rebooting multiple things from Next Mutation
Can’t wait to hear the words “Dragonlord, that’s his name and things are never gonna be the same” again. :p

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
the world will crack
No kidding.

But seriously, how did they get her? I mean, one of the creators of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hated Venus and brought the rights to her so that no one would use her again. If that was true, they must have had a hard time getting her from him, even though Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is part of Nickelodeon now.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I DID IT I COMPLETED CHERRIM'S POKEDEX ENTRY HOLY **** THAT WAS ANNOYING! Now to get the rewards, surely I'll get something very nice out of thi-

5 small EXP candies
View attachment 346119

Bro I am straight up giving this thing to my friends so they don't have to deal with this
Hates Pokemon, yet still plays it.

Gwen is a true Pokemon fan.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Small Sonic Movie update
Man, the people involved with the Sonic movies have really been killing it when it comes to listening to constructive criticism and actually implementing said changes.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I somehow ended up finding two Cherubi in my first time in the Heartwood during my second playthrough and one of them is already a Cherrim as I had it in my team basically until I caught a Turtwig

tbh I don't find the sidequest that annoying, but then again I grinded every dex entry to completion so idk if my opinion should mean something

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I beat Kleavor today. My current team is Quilava, Sylveon, Grotle, Staravia, Gastrodon, and Machoke, but I'll only be keeping the former half and I think I know what my final team is gonna look like - probably Goodra, Basculegion, and a fighting type like Heracross or Sneasler. Machamp is neat but I gotta cover as many types as I can
Did you get Turtwig by trade?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Idk how but I only saw like 1 Cherrim and for whatever reason it's research level was at 10 immediately.

I have still yet to find a Cherubi though.
**** Cherubi. All my homies hate Cherubi. I havent foubd that ***** either
I somehow ended up finding two Cherubi in my first time in the Heartwood during my second playthrough and one of them is already a Cherrim as I had it in my team basically until I caught a Turtwig

tbh I don't find the sidequest that annoying, but then again I grinded every dex entry to completion so idk if my opinion should mean something
I just want it for the pokedex. Can you trade?

Oh rip ypu cant

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Surprised Nintendo hasn't announced what the next N64 game that is coming to Switch yet.

They've given us a heads up for the last three.
That’s because it’s 90 percent Pokemon Snap, 10 percent the stadium games. But Snap was already announced to be coming at some point. So it’s likely the presents will give us the release date.
I'll become Black Panther and finish the movie
Would be pretty hype!

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You can only find it in the second area, the Crimson Mirelands, and there's only one spot where you can find it. You really need to go out of your way to find it though

Anyway Good Night My Gamers
now I’m confused how you found it in Crimson Mirelands before beating Kleavor. Either there was something there I missed in the game or I’m all over the place

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got a few drawings left to share. I hadn't drawn MK characters in a minute so I threw together a quick Jade and Kitanta. Went with an MK3 look cause they had most of the best ninja designs.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I normally don't say which stuff I work on exactly as I like to keep things a surprise, but I AM drawing SF6 Ryu currently. So there's that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom