• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

"Dad, why did you name my brother Reggie?"
"I named him after my favorite card in my possession at the time, Reggie Jackson"
"Thanks, Dad"
"No problem, Giga Gegagigo" :yoshi:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I’m interested in:
Skyla and may. Skyla seems like a fun flinch and confuse user plus she still helps anni Steven out.

May is just fun for free moves and how broken mewtwo will get.

Zygarde is definitely my top want though. I’ll probably try a few Multics for one may, then wait till Zygarde drops, go for it and then maybe go back for Skyla if I have gems.
I'm definitely the most excited for May and will blow my tech candies on her for 5/5. Psychic types might now have overtaken Water types as being the strongest in the game.

Skyla I'm also excited for and will try to 5/5. She seems to be mostly utilized based, which I know has bummed some people out. That said AOE Flinch/Confusion is nice and buffing your team's Speed is also nice. Her multipliers will give her a nice sync nuke. Her outfit is fantastic.

Raihan I've been warming up to. He seems like a must pull for the upcoming Legendary Gauntlet for fighting Moltres. Will have to read over his kit more but he seems solid, but like the Skyla he'll be more of a sync nuker. Bummed Flygon isn't a Ground type but considering Raihan is Dragon type user it makes sense.

The upcoming Legendary Gauntlet will be scary. Definitely focus on raising Fairy/Ghost/Dragon/Rock and units who can set weather.

Am surprised Zygarde is going to Serena instead of Calem or a Gen 7 protag, but I can't complain. Kalos is getting a LOT of love next month especially for Masters Day on 3/25.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Decided to try and record some Hollow Knight audio for its anniversary, so... here goes nothin'!
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Oh yeah, speaking of SwSh

Noipoi Noipoi

you thought you could get away with it?

ya thought I wouldn't see?

all of you, you thought I couldn't see?

I saw the Cinderace slander.

View attachment 346044

All of you are no longer invited to my Pinkie Pie themed birthday party. Unless you didn't slander bunny, then you are safe.

shame
Cinderace slander WHERE
1645754767770.png

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Decided to try and record some Hollow Knight audio for its anniversary, so... here goes nothin'!
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Cinderace slander WHERE
View attachment 346046
Peeps made tier lists and some people put Cinderace in meh tier or trash tier.

Ya hate to see it. 😔

btw obvious /s for those who don't know, i am not offended by people not liking the rabbit; is just internet funni

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Alright, confession time

I actually do have the expansion pass. That said, I'm mooching off some random dude's family plan, and I deadass feel bad because idk how to contact him to send him something.
Im on a friends nso family membership that he invited me to when it was announced and I high key Hope they didn't go to the expansion pass because them being in Canada, that would cost them a pretty penny and I feel guilty for that

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh yeah, speaking of SwSh

Noipoi Noipoi

you thought you could get away with it?

ya thought I wouldn't see?

all of you, you thought I couldn't see?

I saw the Cinderace slander.

View attachment 346044

All of you are no longer invited to my Pinkie Pie themed birthday party. Unless you didn't slander bunny, then you are safe.

shame
Not Discord themed

I didn't want to come anyway.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I need MK to drop another banger soundtrack since Deception/Armageddon. Like MK9 had a couple good tracks and that was it.
MK as a whole been slacking a bit lately. Sad to see the state of MK11
I’m stupid, so I have never realized MK has had a banger of a song other than the usual theme song that everybody knows about…

but at least most of the other fighting games not Smash related have banger soundtracks, so yay

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I managed to miss 3 95% accurate moves in a row. Love the game but jesus **** I get so ****ing tilted over this cause more often than not it costs me extra turns or entire mons
Nvm Legends Arceus is flawless, it blessed me with a shiny alpha.

Though... Drapion's shiny isn't distinct so nvm it's tilting ass trash again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom