• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So the real next big unit leaked for masters, and they did her justice big time:
Definitely wondering how the entire next update got leaked when it's not available for download yet. I wonder if this will be apart of the upcoming Pokemon Direct? It might be too early.

Serebii Joe mentioned on Discord he's not planning on covering it given it hasn't come out yet.

Sadly she's a Dragon unit instead of Ground, but she's looking really strong already. Seems to be Lance more or less but with the ability to actually buff herself. Being a Master Fair, she's almost guaranteed to be the next best Dragon type unit.

Am loving what is in the current datamine though. My gems might be gone by the time this new datamine goes live given I'll be pulling for another best girl, if it wasn't already obvious based on my Smashboards account. lol

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Did one of the ships go horribly wrong?
He stepped away frin Rent-A-Girlfruend and decided to make this
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Man went fron straight garbage to straight garbage. Take away his art supplies please.
Me. I'll do it
Thank you for your service

Shroob

Sup?
He stepped away frin Rent-A-Girlfruend and decided to make this
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Man went fron straight garbage to straight garbage. Take away his art supplies please.

Thank you for your service
Damn

Ya'll really falling deeper and deeper into the weeb hole.

What One Punch Man does to a guy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Definitely wondering how the entire next update got leaked when it's not available for download yet. I wonder if this will be apart of the upcoming Pokemon Direct? It might be too early.

Serebii Joe mentioned on Discord he's not planning on covering it given it hasn't come out yet.

Sadly she's a Dragon unit instead of Ground, but she's looking really strong already. Seems to be Lance more or less but with the ability to actually buff herself. Being a Master Fair, she's almost guaranteed to be the next best Dragon type unit.

Am loving what is in the current datamine though. My gems might be gone by the time this new datamine goes live given I'll be pulling for another best girl, if it wasn't already obvious based on my Smashboards account. lol
I’m interested in:
Skyla and may. Skyla seems like a fun flinch and confuse user plus she still helps anni Steven out.

May is just fun for free moves and how broken mewtwo will get.

Zygarde is definitely my top want though. I’ll probably try a few Multics for one may, then wait till Zygarde drops, go for it and then maybe go back for Skyla if I have gems.

Reactions: ---

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So the real next big unit leaked for masters, and they did her justice big time:
Disappointed that she's another Dragon unit, but at least she has Thousand Waves so that she can help in Ground stages. Not sure if I'll pull her though as I want Skyla more and I've never been a fan of Zygarde 100%, but if I get her early enough maybe I'll go for Serena.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
he also knew what Lucky Star is :4wario2:

he also dumped on it, which pains me greatly
I'm aware of the opening. I hate it.
Oh, no, I didn't say you were a fan.

But

Someone's doing some after-school research.
Well actually I still have a class so it's not after-school.

Tbh, I only knew about it because of...

anime twitter goddammit

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Not the movie I expected:
Music starts to fade out, close-up to lead actor's face and then in a hush raspy voice...

let it rip :yoshi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not the movie I expected:
If they can make a long running anime out of the brand than it's not that surprising to me.

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom