• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If you draw. You better hope its good because otherwise, you wont get recognition. Thats at least how I feel and that for sure how it is on twitter. I can post my ****ty stuff and get nothing but another person can draw my picture but better and get tons of people saying how good it is. Why should I risk my self esteem just to get overshadowed or somethng

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
TV Spot:

And here is the newest poster for Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness:

Some eagle-eyed users spotted Captain Carter's shield, Deadpool and possibly an emblem representing the Fantastic Four within the poster.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
TV Spot:

And here is the newest poster for Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness:

Some eagle-eyed users spotted Captain Carter's shield, Deadpool and possibly an emblem representing the Fantastic Four within the poster.
Aw man I can imagine Deadpool just walking in, breaking the fourth wall by killing a guy meant to be Fox and ******** about how he's Disney now. Then he's like **** it and starts beating the crap out of someone to a pulp!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If you draw. You better hope its good because otherwise, you wont get recognition. Thats at least how I feel and that for sure how it is on twitter. I can post my ****ty stuff and get nothing but another person can draw my picture but better and get tons of people saying how good it is. Why should I risk my self esteem just to get overshadowed or somethng
Tbh, I only draw for my own self improvement. I kinda accepted that atm it won't really get recognized.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, is the Capcom Clock just gonna be the next RE game, or a Pragmata trailer? Or will it be something else? Cause it seems "serious" so I don't think it'll be something as bombastic as V.Joe or even Mega Man.

Dino Crisis would be nice. But I think that wouldn't be likely either. Dead Rising seems about done for now too.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tbh, I only draw for my own self improvement. I kinda accepted that atm it won't really get recognized.
See, that hard for me because i get literly disgusted when i see my drawings. I draw the ****, say it's gross and then never touch it again. Is just so ****ing ugly

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, is the Capcom Clock just gonna be the next RE game, or a Pragmata trailer? Or will it be something else? Cause it seems "serious" so I don't think it'll be something as bombastic as V.Joe or even Mega Man.

Dino Crisis would be nice. But I think that wouldn't be likely either. Dead Rising seems about done for now too.
I'm going to go with the copium option and say they're planning something for Hunting Ground.

But it's probably RE4 Remake.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking of Capcom, I finished another 2 fan-art pieces this weekend. One was Capcom related, and honestly, I think it came out pretty good. Not perfect, but it was a good exercise art project.

I'm going to go with the copium option and say they're planning something for Hunting Ground.

But it's probably RE4 Remake.
I keep forgetting they are fully re-making RE4 because it's been ported to damn near everything except the Atari Jaguar at this point. Some peeps think it might be Street Fighter 6, but I don't get a Street Fighter vibe from it. Then again, maybe the clock's just generic and we're getting Darkstalkers 4 or Power Stone 3.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh snap, I nearly forgot it was AMA day. I'll draw the name in an hour or so

In the meantime, if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Reminder that even if you went once or twice before, you're free to go again

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hope we get something that's like 10,000 B.C. in terms of the civilization The Scorpion comes from.

Most notably mammoths and triceratops' being used as beast of burdens.

Also.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It won't be an Asura's Wrath remaster so they can keep it unless it's X9 or ports of the classic RE trilogy

Actually SF6 would be neat too but Luke's supposed to be the future of that so lol

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Weren't dinos extinct already?
I'm talking about the end of episode 10 of Primal where it's revealed a bronze-age civilization exists. I'm hoping in season 2 for it to be like that seen in 10,000 B.C. (2008). Love the idea of warriors using dinosaurs for battle as seen with the picture I posted.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the end of episode 10 of Primal where its revealed a bronze-age civilization exists. I'm hoping for something that's like we saw in 10,000 B.C. (2008). Love the idea of warriors using dinosaurs for battle as seen with the picture I posted.
Wow, I get it.
Anyway, Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wonder how many episodes Spear and Fang will be out at sea. Giving me kinda Berserk vibes suddenly.

I want Spear and Fang to fight a god damn livyatan melvillei.

Also make it albino in reference to Moby ****!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I feel like it's time for a new Pokémon Stadium game to be made.

One that allows all Pokémon you've gotten from generation 8 games and Home.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I feel like it's time for a new Pokémon Stadium game to be made.

One that allows all Pokémon you've gotten from generation 8 games and Home.
Tbh, I think Stadium is done for because Stadium was made for 1 purpose and that was to get Pokemon battles on home console.

Now that we have full adventures on home console, which includes competitive battles there's no need for Stadium nor really any other battle only Pokemon games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom