• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I can live without him being in some games but I do miss him.

...It's okay. We'll get a Legends Mew eventually. The Zard doesn't have to be in Legends Kyurem or Legends Rayquaza.
I don't even hate Charizard, I'm just sick of seeing him every single game while nearly every other starter gets shafted in comparison.

Greninja was my Charizard, it was my first and favorite Pokémon, it won two popularity polls including the worldwide one, and the most it got was a new form that lasted a single generation.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Everyone here is completely free to not buy the next traditional style pokemon games when they next come out.

Legends Arceus is clearly doing very well. We'll get more games in the series going further. Both pillars can coexist.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I am now dreading the ****storm that’ll come when gen 9 is announced this Pokémon day and it’s traditional.

The Pokémon fanbase is in a nice place right now, I’m not ready for things to get ****ty again
:drsad:
Well, we got the inevitable PLA DLC to keep us distracted from that, so at least it probably won't be for a good while?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Real talk, I'd like to know what actually happened to the new PLA Pokémon
My bets are most just died out due to changes in the environment

Sneasel probably just experienced parallel evolution and became its normal counterpart

The evo mons like Scyther and Stantler probably just forgot/lost access to their evo methods

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Come to think abiut it, wouldn't a Legends Kytuem still techically take place in the Galar region?

Or are we talking about the Kalosion and whatever region Copperjah's from War?

Or are we talking about 1812 Unova?

Or Civil War Unova?

Or WWI Unova?

Or WWII Unova?

Or...
Either way, I can't wait for ethnic cleansing in Pokémon

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pokémon Legends: Mew

Kanto, but again

:yeahboi:
I was thinking about this, and as sick and tired of Kanto as I am…

What if took place just a decade or so before R/B happened, when they’re still working on Mewtwo?

Pokémon with some 80s Japan vibes sounds kinda rad ngl. And a slew of regional forms from other regions would help break up the dullness that only having the og 151 again would bring.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

What if took place just a decade or so before R/B happened, when they’re still working on Mewtwo?

Pokémon with some 80s Japan vibes sounds kinda rad ngl. And a slew of regional forms from other regions would help break up the dullness that only having the og 151 again would bring.
I'd prefer if they went for a region that doesn't have the Paras line thank you very much

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yknow, I just realized, if you played DPP or BDSP, what if the mons you caught here were the ancestors of the mons you used there, in a roundabout sort of way. There's no evidence at all to back it up, but it honestly sounds really ****ing cool to use my old Pokemon's ancestors.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The best solution is combine johto and Kanto. Give their legends intertwined lore. Like what if Moltres had a connection to Ho-oh and the burned tower, new Lugia form based on it and the birds, etc.

Also for Gen 9, bring gyms back but make them themed. Example a military base gym with Fire, Steel, Electric, Ground types.Or a nature sanctuary with whatever types they want, etc.

Also keep the trial captain/wardens idea and have them alternate in the story with the leaders.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

finally

Pokémon Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom