• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
After messing around a bit with the spawnrates I finally got my Hisuian Growlithe. He was one of the new forms I wanted the most since I started the game, so I'm happy to finally get him. Named him Hayataro since I'm aiming for a Japanese Mythology/History theme for my team.

Reminder that they have the same VA.
View attachment 344931View attachment 344932
I've been thinking about this a lot today and I need to bring this knowledge out into the world.
Funny enough, the same actor also plays Lucifer in SMTV

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
One thing I would really like to make and/or have exist at some point is a Five Nights at Freddy’s game that’s a full-on super corny and hammy parody of both itself and Resident Evils 5 and 6. The idea just appeals to me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'd rather play FE Heroes than this

That's how bad it is
bu-but Fire Emblem
Uncharted stuff is coming to Fortnite and I like how they put the 2 different versions of Nathan Drake next to each other just to see how little Tom Holland fits as Nathan Drake
aye if he can play a military medic with PTSD and begins to rob banks to buy loads of drugs while also playing Spider-Man in the same year, then he can probably pull off being a young Nathan Drake…now Chloe on the other hand…I didn’t even realize that was meant to be her
**** these Metaverse mascots where’s Matt?
Matt is busy preparing to take over Nintendo

Shroob

Sup?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
On one hand, I really think some sort of TF2 vs Overwatch game would be amazing. On the other hand, TF2 has 9 characters and Overwatch has 32. The uneven numbers make it difficult to do the crossover/vs battle angle properly.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby and Dee be going into sewers, something I don't see everyday.
(Yes, I did this with Garry's Mod)
20220212182157_1.jpg

"After Kirby and Bandana Dee got separated by Elfilin while exploring the Forgotten Land's city sewer system, the two heroes decide to travel through the murky dark tunnels and corridors of sewage, but they didn't know that something was down here stalking and hunting the duo..."

Shroob

Sup?
On one hand, I really think some sort of TF2 vs Overwatch game would be amazing. On the other hand, TF2 has 9 characters and Overwatch has 32. The uneven numbers make it difficult to do the crossover/vs battle angle properly.
This implies that Valve still cares about TF2

....or Blizzard Overwatch

....huh, what a coinkydink. :nifty:

Shroob

Sup?
Isn't Overwatch 2 in development?
It's "in development".

Same way Duke Nukem Forever was. :nifty:

I kid of course, but Overwatch is in an awkward spot rn. It's been what, a few years since the last hero at this point, and afaik, competitive OW has more or less been stopped until OW2 comes out, which still doesn't even have a release date?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

osby

Smash Obsessed
Tbf, I've seen quite a bit of excitement about how the little bi boi from P2 is getting acknowledged for once
ATLUS references P2 more than people gave them credit for but it's been a while since they released so much merchandise for early Persona games.

I know they used to not sell at all so maybe they're looking to see if that's changed.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just gave a cat that ran from me a piece of my chicken

After I finished giving the other pieces of my chicken to the other cats, the first cat let me pet them

Instant serotonin

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just gave a cat that ran from me a piece of my chicken

After I finished giving the other pieces of my chicken to the other cats, the first cat let me pet them

Instant serotonin
Life Hack: How to Obtain Instant Serotonin with Chicken [NOT CLICKBAIT]

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You ever want to go out but so unsure cause your country's weather is so bipolar?

That's Irish weather in a nutshell.

1644670481713.png

Except switch it round to every 10 minutes.

I just want to go get Tim Hortons cause I'm craving but the closest one is like an hour cycle/

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Question: can you make your starter a shiny? I remember in Gen 5 where the starters could be shiny so I’m wondering if its still a thing

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I thought they were just doing the first game, but Joy and Ren are right there so i guess their adapting the whole series so far?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm playing Rivals after a while of not touching this and I gotta say

Olympia feels very intentionally designed to make me specifically a furry

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'm changing pfp to Chito from Girls Last Tour for this week............................maybe. Still a brilliant watch the show is.

And I also bought this gem today since I was thinking about it the other week:

1644679640120.png

This'll be interesting.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Haunt race:

1644680725968.png

“I’m Haunt Okiku-mushi. I see that you may just be the one who can set me free.”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Japanese mythology. The main character of a famous ghost story Banchou Sarayashiki. Originally a beautiful servant girl named Okiku who was in a relationship with a rich samurai named Aoyama. After the trust between them is broken, Aoyama kills Okiku and throws her body into a well, causing her to haunt him as a ghost. A type of worm that inhabits old wells is thought to be Okiku’s reincarnation, named Okiku-mushi or Okiku bug.

Skills: Marin Karin, Rakunda, Taunt, Mudo

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Drake race.

Okiku-mushi is a ghost woman who reincarnated into a worm so, of course, MegaTen made her a bug lady bound in rope bondage. Sure. I think it works in what they were going for, it’s quite a striking look for a tragic evil spirit. As her artwork doesn’t translate well into 3D, her Raidou Kuzunoha look made her a model swap of Lamia and ditched the ropes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom