• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's "in development".

Same way Duke Nukem Forever was. :nifty:

I kid of course, but Overwatch is in an awkward spot rn. It's been what, a few years since the last hero at this point, and afaik, competitive OW has more or less been stopped until OW2 comes out, which still doesn't even have a release date?
The Overwatch league in 2022 is supposed to use it. Though that’s… I mean who knows at this point.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
BHM: Day 12 (wow the days are moving fast)

So we all like voice acting. I have no segway, so
Arthur_Burghardt_(48491475672).jpg

Meet Arthur Burghardt. He is consided to be one of the first black VA in the gaming industry. Known for his deep, gruff voice, he got his debit voice acting for shows such as G.I. Joe, Transformers, Scooby-Doo and more.

In terms of video games, he would trailblaze the way for black VAs in games by being in the now infamous 1992 game Night Trap. Of course Night Trap used FMV, so if that doesn't count, then his debut was in the 1995 game Stonekeep.

He would do various roles intil his retirement. Most notably, he was Pete in many Disney video games, Venom in Ultimaye Spider-Man, and Thanatos in God of War. He would retire in 2010.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gen 2 Tier List, but um...View attachment 344987
???????????

I can imagine Dunsparce tasting like fish but more........squishy.

Unown would taste like rubber spaghetti.

Porygon would taste like if the pixels on your screen were 3D with a chickeny aftertaste.

And whom dares think of eating Chikorita!

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Gen 2 Tier List, but um...View attachment 344987
Slowking, Mareep, and Flaffy behind watermark
You could probably eat Qwilfish, it's just meant to be a Pufferfish. People eat those in real life, but they're potentially lethal, so it should probably be under Edible, probably harrmful.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not minding Demon Slayer…pig guy weird as hell tho

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It went in a direction I didn't expect, but it's still fun to watch.

Kurapika is goated
Better get used to that tone shift then. Next arc's gonna be a little lighter, but after that... just keep watching

And on that note I'm going to read in bed, I got work tomorrow after a month of being stuck at home so Good Night My Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom