• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Has there ever been anything stating these characters are related?

I mean, look at them, Arezu is clearly the outlier in this bloodline, she's not an A-hole.
It's possible they shares a common ancestor. Bertha and Agatha both do
Random thought

Part of the reason why I jumped on the Arezu simping train as early as I did is because I was already a Mars simp but tbh Arezu is better
Mars is pretty cute, yeah.

That outfit does no favors though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Leonine is good but damn they butchered her s support considering it should have had more ties with the story given what happens.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Leonine is good but damn they butchered her s support considering it should have had more ties with the story given what happens.
They kinda butchered her supports with Byleth in general, that B support ruined a lot of people's perception of her beyond repair despite her apologizing in her A support

One of the writers must have really had it out for her

Reactions: Z25

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94

Would y'all like to see me do a quick discussion video on the new Mario Strikers? I wanna talk about it and I gots some thoughts, but I think a video would give me a good excuse to start producing content again and finally show off the new MooMew design, lol.

Thoughts?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94

Would y'all like to see me do a quick discussion video on the new Mario Strikers? I wanna talk about it and I gots some thoughts, but I think a video would give me a good excuse to start producing content again and finally show off the new MooMew design, lol.

Thoughts?
Oh heck yeah man! I'd love to watch that.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys I'm now back with some new game photography! One from Scarlet Nexus and two from Death Stranding. Tagging Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge MooMew64 MooMew64 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy and my usual crowd.

Scarlet has a weak photo mode but I still managed to get a cool pic:

SCARLET NEXUS_20220208231108.jpg

And one of Norman Reedus and his magic fetus chilling. One of the best photo modes easily but I think I should get a PS5 to make it look better.

DEATH STRANDING™_20220211203122.jpg

And making a delivery on a tricycle near the first voidout I got in my third playthrough.

DEATH STRANDING™_20220211210831.jpg

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So apparently Netflix is removing their Marvel shows this month, including the ones made for the service.

I wonder where they’ll go.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So apparently Netflix is removing their Marvel shows this month, including the ones made for the service.

I wonder where they’ll go.
Hulu in America since Disney owns most of that…and the rest of the world on Disney+ via their Stars category for more mature content such as American Dad, Modok, and even Walking Dead for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom