• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Honestly, at the end of the day, I think it comes back to just letting people have opinions.

Toxic positivity and toxic negativity are all an onset of the growing desire to "win" arguments and prove yourself superior when talking about a given subject. If someone is disappointed, let them be. If someone isn't and is enjoying themselves, let them be.

No one should be forced to be one way or the other. Like, I think Sonic and the Secret Rings is a terrible video game and will bash it to heck and back, but I ain't gonna go up to someone who likes it and demand they bash it too just because I think there's something wrong with it.

And that doesn't mean they should yell at me and tell me to stop bashing it, either. I don't have to like it because they do.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, last thing I'll say about Arceus for now (mostly because it's late), but I found one of my favorites as an Alpha and

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It is time to change to Hololive. Shroob Shroob Wademan94 Wademan94 MooMew64 MooMew64 damn this corruption. I am one with it.

And all it took was one damn cover song.

View attachment 343346

Y'all have permission to laugh at me.
Nah, but I pity the stupidity of Nintendo:

Anime annoyed.jpg

Idiots of them. Idiots when there are remakes of some on other consoles yet they can't be bothered trying to make port and rehash/upscale some of them to cater for one screen? One of the richest companies in entertainment yet they don't even do that.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The fact you chose Ina pleases me.
And it was just one damn cover song which I now find slightly superior to the original. Just find Ina managed to show the hint of loneliness in the song and her way of singing it gives a bit of a relaxed but conflicted vibe.

And by the way, this is also taking into account how much I love Spice and Wolf.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I know I'm probably starting to get annoying, but man, Arceus is the most fun I've had with a Pokemon game in a long time, especially going after those Alpha Pokemon. I'm already theory crafting what my second team will look like, due to having an idea what Pokemon will be available when and where now.
I dunno how you got the game early but I'm feeling jealous.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mean I fell out some years later. I think the last straw was his Rise on TMNT review where he absolutely ** on April's design and was calling her a stereotype and **.
This is April's design
View attachment 343353
If there's anything I've learned from the internet, it's that all black characters are stereotypes.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
THIS ***** SPENT $50 ON MID
View attachment 343347
****ing ridiculous price of the service aside, I promised Noipoi Noipoi that I'd play Banjo and play Banjo I shall (that, and I have nostalgia for a few games on there like Paper Mario and Star Fox 64 so I'll revisit those at some point)...

and, so far, it's pretty damn fun and charming. Just got 100% on Mumbo's Mountain and moving on to the next world.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
****ing ridiculous price of the service aside, I promised Noipoi Noipoi that I'd play Banjo and play Banjo I shall (that, and I have nostalgia for a few games on there like Paper Mario and Star Fox 64 so I'll revisit those at some point)...

and, so far, it's pretty damn fun and charming. Just got 100% on Mumbo's Mountain and moving on to the next world.
Does it play well? I'm legit curious how Banjo handles on it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm not sure how it stacks up to the original but I haven't had any issues with it so far aside from a little bit of slowdown, but that's to be expected for an N64 game. The button mapping is perfectly fine, too.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm up to Mad Monster Mansion and from what I can tell it plays well. Really only have the XBLA version to compare to but the only issue I've noticed is the frame rate taking a dive around the Gobi's Valley area of Grunty's Lair. I just don't know if that's how it always ran on the 64 or if it's a Switch version issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom