• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Anyone wanna play a game online? I'm swinging really hard down right now and would love a little fun.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I see that, as part of a Sega sale, Persona 4 Golden is less than $20 on Steam. It's not a steep discount (it's normally $24), but is it worth getting if I've played the vanilla Persona 4? (I'm not sure what changes are made aside from a new character and a few months being added, similar to Persona 5 Royal)

Also, if you have Steam, you can get Sonic 3 & Knuckles for less than $2, on top of getting Sonic 2 for free, so I'd suggest taking advantage of that if anyone hasn't played those games.
There's two new social links, one with the new character that's mandatory for some extra content and one with a pre-existing character, more areas to explore, more Personas, new voice work for Chie and Teddie, better skill inheritance, more abilities in battle and a few other things.

The Steam version also lets you customise the difficulty so you can improve XP gains but still have tough battles for example.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please no.

The embed spam in Newcomer Thread every time the music talk happens is bad enough.
People don't even realize that putting them in spoilers does nothing. Posting links is the only way to actually keep slowdown from happening.

Though from what I've noticed, the threads seem to slow down a lot less due to Xenforo updates, so the idea of "five embeds per page" doesn't even seem remotely necessary.

Quoting embeds is a lot more annoying, though, as that does add up fast. I've had to wait literally 10 minutes to load a page cause of this kind of thing. There's no way for people to really know of these issues consistently, so just gotta deal.

My biggest pet peeve is people writing a massively long post and not at least putting most/all of it in spoiler markings so it doesn't take up sometimes half the page(barely an exaggeration). Admittedly I do suffer from sometimes writing a wall of text, but I try to make the paragraphs smaller lately. >.<;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally got some binders, gonna start putting all my cards(or at least as many as I can) into em so I don't have to use my current jank af storage system.

Binder pages are super expensive though. Not gonna be fun but it's something I've been needing to do for a long time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, started playing Tales of Vesperia, played 2 hours, annnd....

Honestly, the first hour was me figuring how to play, and the other hour was me figuring out how to setup Estelle AI & realizing I put her on Manual earlier on, which made her done nothing for a couple of batle

Switching from a action game to a JRPG is definitly causing my brain trouble, buuut I think I can make it, hopefully.

D

Deleted member

I wish this got to happen...

Dear lord, I really miss Battle Network and StarForce.

D

Deleted member

Honestly wondering if I should save up to get my own switch so I don't have to deal with my parents putting parental controls on my current one. It's not impossible(still have like 1-2 $100+ cards laying around somewhere, along with a couple that I'm still hoping will sell) but I imagine that wouldn't go over well lol. Not to mention that means I would have to start all over again on all my games.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So been spending the day feeling a bit better but still far from out of the woods yet. Breathing is not as great but no Covid symptoms as mentioned however I have a theory about what's going to discuss with doctors.

As for tonight........might watch an anime film or play The Outer Worlds. Might watch Weathering With You or No Game No Life Zero as I'm kinda surprised I haven't watched them yet.

Really cannot wait until I'm fully better but feels like it'll never happen.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Honestly wondering if I should save up to get my own switch so I don't have to deal with my parents putting parental controls on my current one. It's not impossible(still have like 1-2 $100+ cards laying around somewhere, along with a couple that I'm still hoping will sell) but I imagine that wouldn't go over well lol. Not to mention that means I would have to start all over again on all my games.
You can transfer your user data between the two Switch consoles.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Let it be know that I won't go to heaven unless I play God Hand one day.

Super Heaven is only for those who finished God Hand btw.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm now seeing people getting their physical copies of Shantae and the Seven Sirens delivered.

Better mean my collector's edition (and Shantae plushie) is in the very near future.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm now seeing people getting their physical copies of Shantae and the Seven Sirens delivered.

Better mean my collector's edition (and Shantae plushie) is in the very near future.
My copy is still listed as being "in production".

Hopefully this week is when they'll finally ship it out.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Is it just me or do Smash reactions not have the same spark as they used to? There weren't too many reaction videos towards Min Min & Steve that I've genuinely enjoyed so much, plus I do kind of miss the Nintendo NYC Store reactions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom