• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'mma be real with ya'll

I love BDSP

Game is actually rad

But I do not vibe with the Gen 4 dex, lol
Gen 4 dex isn't bad in my opinion, not by any means, it's just not really my cup of tea. There's a few here and there that I like, though. Just glad I'm not the only one, haha.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Gen 4 dex isn't bad in my opinion, not by any means, it's just not really my cup of tea. There's a few here and there that I like, though. Just glad I'm not the only one, haha.
I've flip flopped with a ton of 'Mons this game and haven't had a super solid team due to a lot kinda being meh.

I just need to get Garchomp. Everything's better in Gen 4 with a Garchomp. :yeahboi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh, D&Ps dex is so ass that it makes me happy for the grand underground fixing almost all of that, but they still fell short of fire types because you can only get Houndoom/Houndoor instead of an Infernape and Ponyta with a Magby if you have Pearl

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Euphoria’s season 2 premiere had me all the way ****ed up…

!!!!!ALL THE ****ING WAY ZENDAYA!!!!!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nothing is worse than waking up 5 minutes before a Zoom call and hungry. Been sitting here for an hour and a half, been talking to a few others but I'm too stubborn to leave for a minute and get food.

I want Subway right now. I'm gonna get Subway right after.

Chicken Teriyaki or Chicken Tikka?

January 9th, 6:40 pm

I'll miss you, Grandma, you didn't deserve to suffer as much as you did.
My condolences dude. No pain in the world compares to the loss of a loved one.

The love of them will last a lifetime beyond their passing.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Prediction: Endwalker will be the final FFVIX content expansion. 14 will remain operational, just as 11 has, but will receive no new content. On top of that, we will not get another final fantasy MMO to replace it. A console/PC port of The First Soldier will be Square’s next big online FF money making revenue generator. The next three mainline Final Fantasy games will all be single player RPGs. We will get another MMO from Square though. A Kingdom Hearts MMO. Save this prediction and laugh at me when I’m wrong.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Prediction: Endwalker will be the final FFVIX content expansion. 14 will remain operational, just as 11 has, but will receive no new content. On top of that, we will not get another final fantasy MMO to replace it. A console/PC port of The First Soldier will be Square’s next big online FF money making revenue generator. The next three mainline Final Fantasy games will all be single player RPGs. We will get another MMO from Square though. A Kingdom Hearts MMO. Save this prediction and laugh at me when I’m wrong.
Even SE is not dumb enough to pull the plug on FFXIV. There's no reason to not capitalize on its success when it's still going strong.

I can see some of the development team moving away but replacing it with another game seems unnecessary.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I looked through the Pokemon i have in bank and i just remembered that i have the Toys R Us Arceus, you know the one Arceus event that America got got for HGSS.

I wonder how many people still have this specific Arceus in their save games?

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Beast race:

1641827740756.png

“I’m Beast Ammut. I'll use these jaws of mine to scarf down your enemies' hearts.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Egyptian mythology. A demoness of the underworld, whose name means “devourer of the dead”. She has the forequarters of a lion, the hindquarters of a hippopotamus, and the head of a crocodile. She lives near the scales of justice, ready to eat the hearts of anyone who are not decided to be pure by Anubis, preventing them from continuing their journey into immortality. This was called “to die a second time”, making her a fearsome figure.

Skills: Life Drain, Bestial Bite, Gorge

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

Ammut is fairly accurate to her surviving paintings, minus the occasional headdress she had. Her components are the three largest "man-eating" animals known to ancient Egyptians, making it clear why she learns drain and bite skills. Her SMT look delegates her hippo and lion parts into her legs, focusing more on the crocodile but it works. The chains on her are a bit unnecessary but I liked how she looks up as if waiting for a treat.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Even SE is not dumb enough to pull the plug on FFXIV. There's no reason to not capitalize on its success when it's still going strong.

I can see some of the development team moving away but replacing it with another game seems unnecessary.
They're already doing stuff to set up for the next expansion too lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Beast race:

View attachment 342275

“I’m Beast Ammut. I'll use these jaws of mine to scarf down your enemies' hearts.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Egyptian mythology. A demoness of the underworld, whose name means “devourer of the dead”. She has the forequarters of a lion, the hindquarters of a hippopotamus, and the head of a crocodile. She lives near the scales of justice, ready to eat the hearts of anyone who are not decided to be pure by Anubis, preventing them from continuing their journey into immortality. This was called “to die a second time”, making her a fearsome figure.

Skills: Life Drain, Bestial Bite, Gorge

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

Ammut is fairly accurate to her surviving paintings, minus the occasional headdress she had. Her components are the three largest "man-eating" animals known to ancient Egyptians, making it clear why she learns drain and bite skills. Her SMT look delegates her hippo and lion parts into her legs, focusing more on the crocodile but it works. The chains on her are a bit unnecessary but I liked how she looks up as if waiting for a threat.
Can I pet this dog?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Bro, my dad is one of those people that doesn't understand that me wearing my headphones means "Please don't talk to me"
It's funny. My sister complains that people try to talk to her when she's wearing headphones at work, but then tries to talk to me when I'm wearing them at home.

I think she just doesn't pay that much attention to visual cues.
Why must some of the strawberries in Celeste be so difficult to obtain?
So you can prove that you're worthy of your gamer status.

...You are a real gamer, right?

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Why must some of the strawberries in Celeste be so difficult to obtain?
The Berries always feel like you’re playing them on a timer, “can you get the extra collectible before you develop carpel tunnel?”

Some of the B Sides I found to be far more asinine though, I had to quit playing after I sunk almost a whole day in just one level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom