• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Had another meeting of my writing group. This time we had 5 people and we met at my house. We still mostly talked about our characters but I enjoy that, so I had fun overall.

Might start doing some research for my worldbuilding tomorrow

dezeray112

Smash Hero

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Tbh, I am surprised that E3 didn't just outright die.

Gets worse and worse every year.
I wouldn't say E3 is bad. Still, given things like the internet and maybe other things, it isn't set to live for long in the future, if you know what I mean.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Tbh, I am surprised that E3 didn't just outright die.

Gets worse and worse every year.
I took off work for last year's and lol heck no, not again after that disaster. I'm just gonna take off whatever day Nintendo does the funny Direct, watch everyone get mad it dared show .2 seconds of a JRPG and didn't announce 30 new Marios, Zeldas, and Metroids that didn't come out yesterday, and call it good this year.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. General gripe. If Mickey was allowed to be a Guardian of Light, and not all of the Seekers of Darkness even use Keyblades, Maleficent should have been one of the seekers of Darkness, that's all I'm saying. There should be at least ONE disney villain in this final bruhaha.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
OK. General gripe. If Mickey was allowed to be a Guardian of Light, and not all of the Seekers of Darkness even use Keyblades, Maleficent should have been one of the seekers of Darkness, that's all I'm saying. There should be at least ONE disney villain in this final bruhaha.
They Also should have given Donald and Goofy Keyblades

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm really excited to see Arlo give Pokémon: Legends Arceus a top billing grade because it had some trees in a field and you could run to each one.

TBH I'm perfectly fine if he wants to skip reviewing it and the new Kirby, actually.

TBH, please do, we all know how both are gonna end lol.

Do a Metroid vidya, that's what I love seein' from him anyways. :nifty:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wouldn't say E3 is bad. Still, given things like the internet and maybe other things, it isn't set to live for long in the future, if you know what I mean.
I'm not necessarily talking about the quality, but in the fact that key players are dropping left and right, ever since Sony pulled out years before covid. Doesn't help that in person situations get worse and worse, and I'm not just talking about covid. Doesn't help that every other company has some form of online direct so thete's no need for an E3 at this point. Tbh, it's tradition and a wonder how E3 survived this long.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm not necessarily talking about the quality, but in the fact that key players are dropping left and right, ever since Sony pulled out years before covid. Doesn't help that in person situations get worse and worse, and I'm not just talking about covid. Doesn't help that every other company has some form of online direct so thete's no need for an E3 at this point. Tbh, it's tradition and a wonder how E3 survived this long.
Uh, yeah, in that case, that goes with the thing I said about the internet and other things existing. E3 does not have that long to live, apparently.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom