• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So been on a bit of self-reflection and "takedown prevention" so thought I'd post something here since I've been letting my imagination run wild. This is a bit serious so might get the bury.

What would you guys say is more realistic to accomplish?

1. Trying to save and get so much and spend a year off travelling from one end of the world to the other through some of the most dangerous countries?

2. Getting a work placement (guaranteed) + plus nailing an interview in a pretty renowned company and saying from the start that if all goes well you would like with them backing up, to transfer to one of their overseas offices?

If it's two then I think I'm getting more grounded in my goals which is great for a step mental wise this year.

Or.................................................

00692462083415b882062960da61c3aa.jpg

Maybe my mental age is finally catching up to my physical one in which case Yabai.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've officially entered end game in SRW30, the main antagonist declares wars on humanity and the remaining anime villains feel pressure to finish off their own missions so the remaining chapters is just dealing with the remaining IP's final fights before the protagonist has to do their final confrontation with the leader of the game original evil organization.

so this happened

I blame Matpat.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So been on a bit of self-reflection and "takedown prevention" so thought I'd post something here since I've been letting my imagination run wild. This is a bit serious so might get the bury.

1. Trying to save and get so much and spend a year off travelling from one end of the world to the other through some of the most dangerous countries?

2. Getting a work placement (guaranteed) + plus nailing an interview in a pretty renowned company and saying from the start that if all goes well you would like with them backing up, to transfer to one of their overseas offices?

If it's two then I think I'm getting more grounded in my goals which is great for a step mental wise this year.

View attachment 342033

Maybe my mental age is finally catching up to my physical one in which case Yabai.
Number two, IMO.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

View attachment 342033

#2 sounds much better in the long term so I'd honestly go with that.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If we ever get to the point where Sonic fans pretend that Forces and Lost World had good writing, I'll hang up my Sonic stuff
oh yeah to comment on this from earlier:

I will stand by Eggman's commentary over the intercom being absolute gold in Colors.

Other than that?

The copyright meme is kinda funny IDK leave me alone.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
No seriously it’s hilarious.

Which makes me wonder. They can clearly write funny stuff, yet a lot of their comedy falls flat. Wonder why.
Colors worked for the saturday morning cartoon vibe they wanted for the soft reboot of the franchise. Cheesy as hell, but harmless.

Thing is though, they did that for every other game, I would argue Lost World was the worst in that regard in that it kept shoehorning cringy jokes in what's supposed to be a serious moment.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
oh yeah to comment on this from earlier:

I will stand by Eggman's commentary over the intercom being absolute gold in Colors.

Other than that?

The copyright meme is kinda funny IDK leave me alone.
Am I the only one who liked that clobbering line from Colors?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I just don't know why they made Sonic so obnoxious in Lost World.

Like, can he please stop trying to make snarky comments every 2 seconds?

And why was Tails so...Not Tails?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Am I bad at video games or is KH1 actually pretty hard? The Cerebrus boss won't die, I've fought it like 15 times. The boss at the end of Wonderland was also pretty tough.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
And why was Tails so...Not Tails?
Fr, man was so pissed that Sonic teamed up with Eggman because the Deadly Six and was like "Oh, so you don't trust me huh?!"

Like 1. They'll willingly team for the greater good if things get dire (they done that before) and 2. Tails is somehow pissed off that Eggman knows his own machines that he bult by scratch more than Tails does.

Lost World was a ****ing disaster in writing, who approved it 💀💀💀

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Am I bad at video games or is KH1 actually pretty hard? The Cerebrus boss won't die, I've fought it like 15 times. The boss at the end of Wonderland was also pretty tough.
It took me a while to get used to the controls and how floaty Sora is.

Btw, you can actually make the game harder on yourself (or easier) depending on the object you chose at the beginning of the game and what time of day you choose to start. Some useful abilities (like being able to heal without being interrupted) unlock much later if you choose, say, the rod and forfeit the shield, and I believe enemies hit harder if you set out on your journey at night.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Another song ended up in my head:

The overworld theme from Adventure Time The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom.

I have the game and it's a pretty good Zelda Link to the Past style game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom