• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm so gonna regret this:

Recommend me a good show or anime that's not too much if a timesink atm.

Yes, that's right, I said anime as well. I tend to watch shohen/action but of course I'm up for wholeshome **** like Mob (even though that was Shohen/Action).

Or you can recommend me cartoons as well. I'm ****ing bored.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Yes, that's right, I said anime as well. I tend to watch shohen/action but of course I'm up for wholeshome **** like Mob (even though that was Shohen/Action).

One Punch Man

Noipoi

Howdy!

I’ve been rewatching Clone High, still funny as ****. And it’s only one season, so it’s about four and a half hours to binge.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

SSSS.

Both seasons, Gridman and Dynazenon are good.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Lucky Star, Nichijou, and Saiki K if you like slice of life and comedies.

Toradora if you like romantic comedies (it's actually good).

I could list more but I am tired and these are what popped into my head first lol.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Samurai Champloo is my go-to anime recommendation. It's 26 episodes of awesomeness.

KillerCage

Smash Master
You should watch Made in Abyss and its film "Dawn of the Deep Soul" TheMightyP TheMightyP !
It's a wholesome series!
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

No, seriously.
It is a really good series; one I highly recommend.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

You seen Demon Slayer yet?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Dr. Stone :yoshi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, you said yourself that you gravitate more towards shonen and I really don't see you watching anything overly niche.

It's a fun time.
And you know what's crazy
I'm actually deadass considering it

That and Nichijou, which MooMew64 MooMew64 recommended.

Speaking of slice of life, do any of y'all know the slice of life anime/manga that stars a little green haired girl and her older sister? I remember reading the first volume of the Manga and I really liked it. I kmow it's not descriptive, but I always wanted to see more.

I'm not a weeb, you may laugh and quote my post now.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm bleeding again my gamers

Jujutsu Kaisen

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Is it bad?
Yeah actually. Been bleeding for over an hour now and the bandage I put before bed was worthless

I'm strongly considering going to get emergency treatment but I have to wait over an hour for it to open. Thankfully it's not that far from where I live

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I appreciate how they tried to pepper the organization villains across the worlds in 3 and connect them to the overall plot. But since the worlds still ended up rather disjointed from the overall narrative (imo) they could have EASILY (from a design and lore perspective, not necessarily from an actual development/production perspective I’m aware) done more worlds as dlc. I just want to venture through more Disney places and beat up more monsters with my giant key. And at this point I don’t even know what to, forget expect, I don’t even know what to hope for from the franchise. Or when.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah actually. Been bleeding for over an hour now and the bandage I put before bed was worthless

I'm strongly considering going to get emergency treatment but I have to wait over an hour for it to open. Thankfully it's not that far from where I live
If you gotta go to a hospital then do that. Don’t need you getting really messed up.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The bleeding stopped for now but I still plan on getting emergency treatment ASAP

I've had it examined several times the past week but I don't think any of the doctors that examined it realize that this wound opens even if I don't touch it or even if I patch it up. I scheduled an appointment to remove it in a month but I don't think I can wait that long

Also I'm not going back to sleep since I can't exactly sleep when there's a huge pull of blood where I usually put my head

cashregister9

Smash Hero

This obscure show called One Piece

My actual recommendations are Gurren Lagann and Little Witch Academia

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I've been rewatching Spectacular Spiderman recently and I can confirm it's still good ****.

I found this on twitter and I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad
IMG_20220107_073036.jpg

Probably gonna laugh tbh but still

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've been rewatching Spectacular Spiderman recently and I can confirm it's still good ****.

I found this on twitter and I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad
View attachment 342049
Probably gonna laugh tbh but still
I don't believe this, how they would even find time to annoy Mario Golf fans amidst annoying JRPG fans by calling their protags generic sword fighters?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I need to seriously block places here during Zoom classes from now on but it's either this or get worried about online stuff.

Laid-Back Camp - of course
Beyond the Boundary - It's pretty great.

Humanity Has Declined - if you want to watch a dark humour that's 12 episodes.

Amagi Brilliant Park - If you want to see cuddly mascots beating the **** out of people.

Wonder Egg Priority - If you want something that's like a twisted colourful hybrid between Persona 4 and Nightmare on Elm Street.

There you have more knowledge. Tell me what you think,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom