• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Gotta drive for two hours and two hours back to complete the arc that has been this hell of a week.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Here is a rather interesting teaser for Hawkeye:

I wonder who exactly is Yelena fighting?

Anyways, I heard that the social media reactions and reviews for Spider-Man: No Way Home is going to be out on the 13th December (Monday.)

Other than that feast your eyes on the first minute of the film:

Rogers the Musical apparently exist within the film and the amount of "dudes!"

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Here is a rather interesting teaser for Hawkeye:

I wonder who exactly is Yelena fighting?

Anyways, I heard that the social media reactions and reviews for Spider-Man: No Way Home is going to be out on the 13th December (Monday.)

Other than that feast your eyes on the first minute of the film:

Rogers the Musical apparently exist within the film and the amount of "dudes!"
If this is leaked, please put a spoiler tag on it. If you don't know how, we're happy to explain. People don't want to be spoiled. Thank you!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Btw....thoughts on the live adaptation series on Halo with Steven Spielberg

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Everything that happened with this show doesn't leave me too optimistic about those Avatar and One Piece adaptations

Especially the latter since, you know, adapting one of the most cartoony manga series ever made into live action doesn't sound like a great idea to begin with
Yeah, I'm concerned that it's going to wind up like Dragon Ball Evolution, where it's trying to adapt a goofy manga with ridiculous character designs into live action when it's not suited for that. (the only good thing that movie did was be so terrible that it got the notoriously apathetic Akira Toriyama to take a more direct involvement in the franchise, which gave us stuff like Battle of Gods or the new Broly movie)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Everything that happened with this show doesn't leave me too optimistic about those Avatar and One Piece adaptations

Especially the latter since, you know, adapting one of the most cartoony manga series ever made into live action doesn't sound like a great idea to begin with
Monkey D. Luffy leak

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The thing with One Piece is that a lot of characters have very distinctive designs that wouldn't work in live actionsn unless they make the mfs look like this
View attachment 340001
The One Piece director explaining why the actresses need to cut their already normal weight and have basketball sized implants

dezeray112

Smash Hero
RIP
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I believe it is the combination of lack of promotion, marketing and flat writing which is why the show was cancelled.

Anyways, I guess there wasn't really much new fighting game reveals shown at yesterday's TGAs. I predict that Capcom are more than likely to save the reveal of Street Fighter VI possibly for the Capcom Cup finals which are on February 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom