• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man PS4’s final boss is just Ben 10 vs Rigby

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not sure if an unpopular opinion but I like spinosaurus' current life restoration more then the previous one. It makes it different and unique from all other theropod dinosaurs. Basically a crocodile but with a sail and longer limbs.

Plus it probably was the grizzly bear of the Mesozoic but with the lifestyle of a crocodile. Mostly ate large fish but when the opportunity arrived would also prey on terrestrial animals. Like a grizzly bear too would at times wait in the riverbanks for fish and use its massive size to steal kills from other predators.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One Piece I think I like got up to episode 26. Bleach around 30ish.

Really gotta get around to rewatching those along with Naruto.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I am having this weirdest thing happening in Pokémon Sword.

Im doing Zygarde raids, and two raids later after the one I just did. I got the exact selection of Pokémon. I would up in the same choice selection spot and with the same Pokémon.( someone passed on a piloswine for tsareena before me again), and the layout of Pokémon on each route is identical except for like two of them.

I have never had that happen. If you quit mid raid, you get the exact layout for the next one. But this wasn’t what happened to me, it just repeated. Which is so weird.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
One Piece I think I like got up to episode 26. Bleach around 30ish.

Really gotta get around to rewatching those along with Naruto.
One Piece is actually peak fiction and is still going strong today. It's one hell of a commitment but imo it's totally worth it.

From what I understand Naruto and Bleach are good in their earlier arcs but the writing for them gets worse as they progress

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One Piece is actually peak fiction and is still going strong today. It's one hell of a commitment but imo it's totally worth it.

From what I understand Naruto and Bleach are good in their earlier arcs but the writing for them gets worse as they progress
So many franchises I still gotta get around to watching tho or ones to get back to.

HunterxHunter, My Hero Academia, Gravity Falls, The Owl House, YuYu Hakusho (Kuwabawa is especially best bro and manliest character I know!), etc.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Tbf, One Piece also has its downs. After time-skip, it took until Dressrosa for story to really have some effective emotional moments and even that arc is infamous for overstaying its welcome.

Not to say it's comparable to say, Bleach because Kubo was straight up fighting with his editors in the final saga lol.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Reminder why Yusuke is best Shonen protagonist.

Yusuke: My job's done. Who cares about being the strongest. I don't want to be without Keiko.

Meanwhile...

Goku: Bye Chi-Chi. The world's saved but I'm going to go train and keep getting stronger. Thanks for putting up with this for our whole marriage.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So many franchises I still gotta get around to watching tho or ones to get back to.

HunterxHunter, My Hero Academia, Gravity Falls, The Owl House, YuYu Hakusho (Kuwabawa is especially best bro and manliest character I know!), etc.
These are all really good
Tbf, One Piece also has its downs. After time-skip, it took until Dressrosa for story to really have some effective emotional moments and even that arc is infamous for overstaying its welcome.

Not to say it's comparable to say, Bleach because Kubo was straight up fighting with his editors in the final saga lol.
Oh I'm not saying One Piece is flawless

I'm gonna disagree with you on saying there were no effective emotional moments before Dressrosa (although I'm currently reading that arc and it's delivering gut punch after gut punch) but I do think both Fish-Man Island and Punk Hazard are among the weakest points of the series, but to me at least they felt more like footnotes and the series didn't lose what made me fall in love with it to begin with.

This may be presumptuous since I haven't read Bleach and am not too far into Naruto, but I have heard people make that complaint about those series. I think there's a good reason why One Piece is still running while these two have been finished for years.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It is a service that allows for unification of profile images.
Some sites use it to make set up easier.
Oh.

lol doomers postin' about Sonic Frontiers' director

Keep being you, Sonic fans.
I know one site who does this, but any other site you noticed that has done this? And you think the director is going to have a really big impact on the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom