• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can't watch Game Awards. Dealing with real-life serious ****.

My roommate/best friend attempted suicide a while ago. I didn't mention anything because yeah it's ****ed up. I took my necessary days off working and being online and all that. I wasn't able to keep in touch with him because he opted out of it and also wanted to go through mental rehabilitation. I got a call suddenly a few hours ago that he's possibly going to be released tomorrow so I have to drive to goddamn Nashville to pick him up, which will take a while and I want to sleep and also fix everything I'm not up-to-date with on my car.

Yes, I was there when it happened. I'm okay, and thank you in advance if you leave any comments. Tomorrow's his birthday so hopefully they'll release him.

If they show off Xenoblade 3, the only thing I can say is: Please don't be like Xenoblade 2. The gameplay wasn't for me. The humor was nowhere near for me. The designs and voices weren't for me. For the love of everything holy please show me something that will make me want to play the series again. If I have to watch a reveal trailer surrounding someone with GARGANTUAN booba again I'm already calling it quits.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

My roommate/best friend attempted suicide a while ago. I didn't mention anything because yeah it's ****ed up. I took my necessary days off working and being online and all that. I wasn't able to keep in touch with him because he opted out of it and also wanted to go through mental rehabilitation. I got a call suddenly a few hours ago that he's possibly going to be released tomorrow so I have to drive to goddamn Nashville to pick him up, which will take a while and I want to sleep and also fix everything I'm not up-to-date with on my car.

Yes, I was there when it happened. I'm okay, and thank you in advance if you leave any comments. Tomorrow's his birthday so hopefully they'll release him.
I lost my best friend to suicide a couple years ago so I get what you're going through.

I wish your friend the best. Trust me you don't want to lose your best friend.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I lost my best friend to suicide a couple years ago so I get what you're going through.

I wish your friend the best. Trust me you don't want to lose your best friend.
Yeah just leave what I said out in the open after I went out of my way to embed it within three spoilers to make sure anyone unprepared wouldn't stumble upon it, why don't you? :4pacman:

Seriously though, thank you.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looky looky, everyone! :100:

Pretty interesting style. It reminds me of paper Mario designs, so it looks pretty neat. I wonder how electrode will look. Still which it could take the form of other pokeballs. That be a really great feature to make it stick out even more.

Another electric grass is long overdue though.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Voltorb Information from the Official Site

This Pokémon is always in high spirits and has a friendly personality. However, it discharges its stored electricity all at once from the hole in its head when it gets excited, so it frequently shocks humans and Pokémon in its vicinity. Even the slightest provocation can set off such a discharge, so in human settlements, Hisuian Voltorb is considered a nuisance. Tales of people temporarily plugging the hole on Hisuian Voltorb’s head and kicking it out of settlements are not entirely uncommon.

This enigmatic Pokémon has a glossy, spherical body. It looks very similar to the Poké Balls of the Hisui region, what with the wood-grain-like makeup of its body's surface and the hole on the top of its head.

There seem to be countless seeds packed inside Hisuian Voltorb. Occasionally, it spouts these seeds out of the hole in its head. However, no one knows exactly what it’s like inside the Pokémon’s body, because inside the hole, it’s pitch-dark. It’s impossible to see anything even if one peers into the hole.

Well no wonder its always pissed nowadays, kept getting kicked out for being too friendly.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Well, Game Awards are in 20 minutes and my head is killing me. Seems like I’ve developed a light fever. At least now I have something mindless to watch while I rest.

Also, I had a dream last night where Dread won GOTY and then Sakurai came onstage to announce Raven Beak as a Bonus Fighter. That obviously isn’t happening, but it was a damn good dream.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Yeah just leave what I said out in the open after I went out of my way to embed it within three spoilers to make sure anyone unprepared wouldn't stumble upon it, why don't you? :4pacman:

Seriously though, thank you.
To be fair, the more I saw a spoiler tag with the words "serious ****", the more I thought it would be a meme.
That's a pretty tough situation to be in, though. Hope it all ends well for you.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Noipoi

Howdy!

If they show off Xenoblade 3, the only thing I can say is: Please don't be like Xenoblade 2. The gameplay wasn't for me. The humor was nowhere near for me. The designs and voices weren't for me. For the love of everything holy please show me something that will make me want to play the series again. If I have to watch a reveal trailer surrounding someone with GARGANTUAN booba again I'm already calling it quits.
Yo, that sounds real tough man. I hope this works out for you, and your friend. Even though it’s unfortunate, I’m happy he’s still alive.

D

Deleted member

Just got the news that the janitor from my old high school passed away, one of the few persons besides my friends Who made my experience there enjoyable and less stressing.

Not sure how to deal with It right now, so I feel I'm gonna have to skip on the Game Awards for the night and catch up tomorrow.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just got the news that the janitor from my old high school passed away, one of the few persons besides my friends Who made my experience there enjoyable and less stressing.

Not sure how to deal with It right now, so I feel I'm gonna have to skip on the Game Awards for the night and catch up tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and his loved ones, take as much time as you need.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well...........................................

I was NOT gonna watch The Game Awards but then I've realised I've a massive form to fill in for the dentist (to not have to pay) and a few worksheets to complete so you're favourite Irishman on SB is sticking with yous.

Don't know if I'll still stick to here or not considering some usual issues are sprouting on the internet tonight.

Regardless: Just in case Cyberpunk wins best RPG with my power of foresight.............or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom