• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A Texas Chainsaw Game made by Gun Media? That’s interesting, dunno why they bothered with the whole “based on true events” schtick but the game could be really cool.

Also neat to see more about KoF15.
I'm dumb but was Chainsaw Massacre actually based on real events in the first placee?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't play this as often anymore, but this is still a good game. The online update for this should be soon.

Also, Rage Of The Dragons, the sequel to original Double Dragon fighters will be rereleased.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So Persona 4 Arena is coming to the Switch? I guess Atlus is continuing their weird trend of releasing spin-offs that act as direct sequels to Persona games on the Switch without releasing the Persona games in question on there.

Did we get a release date? (also, is it the Ultimax version?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom