• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm also predicting the movie is going to eventually be Sonic having to return to his home planet telling Tom and his wife goodbye and every sequel forward will take place on his planet.
I don't think that's necessary, really, especially after they developed Sonic's relationship with Tom quite well. Plus, they'd have to get rid of on-location shoots which is another unnecessary change.

If the movie were to loosely follow the plot of the games, the entire Echnidna tribe got wiped out by Chaos at this point. Knuckles, being the dumbass that his is, didn't get the memo that he was suppossed to die.
Local echidna is too dumb to die.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't think that's necessary, really, especially after they developed Sonic's relationship with Tom quite well. Plus, they'd have to get rid of on-location shoots which is another unnecessary change.
I can imagine that Sonic does this because he's always going to be facing dangers never being free and doesn't want to keep getting Tom and his wife involved that could potentially get them killed. So he chooses leaves for their own safety.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
They're gonna make a Sonic Generations movie and it still won't be enough to sell all the excess Baby Sonic merch.

D

Deleted member

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku MooMew64 MooMew64 Speed Weed Speed Weed Wademan94 Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Knight Dude Knight Dude Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Soooo, today I saw one of my cousins for the first time in months... But It went really well thankfully.

He was glad to see me again, as he has been having some tough months too and had to spend some days in Gran Canaria because things were being too tough for him at Madrid.

I spent the evening playing some games and showing them to him... And he even got to play the first hour of the Pokémon Diamond remake.
I was so glad when I saw that he remembered the music of the first routes and towns, and he still had the tendency of using just attack moves as we did as kids.
Also went to do some shores with him, and he suggested me to go back to yoga as I was really enjoying It, which isn't a bad idea.

All in all, was pleased with my day regarding that.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Reminder y'all three years since Ultimate's release.

What are everyone's still overall thoughts on the game in terms of gameplay, modes and roster?
Ultimate has the best gameplay.
The roster is fantastic if bloated (still think Brawl had the best roster.)
Ultimate's game modes are not as bad as Smash 64 or Smash 4, but Melee and Brawl had better.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m reworking my Pokémon Region concept into my own Pokémon Legends Game based on The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (it’s such a good fitting and cool idea imo). I’ve almost filled out my dex. But I must know. What’s the typical ratio of old to new Pokémon in a regional dex?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The worst part of Kingdom hearts history is when Square Enix spent a chunk of the CGI animation budget on fully recreating the Let it go musical number, with Sora in the background watching it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it takes a whole hour for TASM to get interesting and not moody jeez

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m reworking my Pokémon Region concept into my own Pokémon Legends Game based on The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (it’s such a good fitting and cool idea imo). I’ve almost filled out my dex. But I must know. What’s the typical ratio of old to new Pokémon in a regional dex?
These days, a regional pokedex is around 400. Around 100 of those are new Pokémon, with the remaining 300 being returning.

Wait
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Am I slow?
:sonic:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
it takes a whole hour for TASM to get interesting and not moody jeez
If you think that's bad, just wait until you get to the Amazing Spider-Man 2. (unless you've already seen it)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If you think that's bad, just wait until you get to the Amazing Spider-Man 2. (unless you've already seen it)
I’ve seen them all…but everytime I go through the TASM part of my Spider-Man marathon I end up struggling (TASM2 being the hardest challenge of em all). Bright side is that it has the best costume out of all the movies…at the cost of being the worst.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I see y'all discussing the Sonic Movie 2

Just add the Deadly Six, with Andy Serkis as Zavok and there ya go :4kirby::4kirby:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aw yeah, now this is a major W.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Aw yeah, now this is a major W.
HOLY **** A VOICE ACTOR IN HOLLYWOOD?

In other news a pig flied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom