• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
No...

My...

My complaining...All my doomposting...

FOR NOTHING

PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THEMSELVES

MY INTERNET POINTS

MY KARMA FARMING

MY FAVORITES AND RETWEETS!

ALL GOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Tbh the criticism is pretty fair, especially before the patch that added in the rest of the game, but idk why people thought the game was gonna be total ass, even if it were 1:1 it would still be at least decent because D&P aren't bad. At most I understand some letdowns and dissappointments, but that doesn't mean that it sucks, but it's just not what you were looking for.

and being honest, HGSS nostalgia got people in a hold that game is overrated as hell

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Am I the only one who just liked the setting, the characters and the overall story of Konosuba? And the humorous tone just made it a lighthearted and chill experience to get through, it was a nice change of pace for me after watching Kumodesu, Re:Zero and 86. And it was funny at moments, like, how can the frog scenes not be funny?
I think its a bit too goofy for me.
From an outsiders perspective it just seems like a slice of life thing and i prefer isekai stories with an end goal

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Tbh the criticism is pretty fair, especially before the patch that added in the rest of the game, but idk why people thought the game was gonna be total ass, even if it were 1:1 it would still be at least decent because D&P aren't bad. At most I understand some letdowns and dissappointments, but that doesn't mean that it sucks, but it's just not what you were looking for.

and being honest, HGSS nostalgia got people in a hold that game is overrated as hell
Single use TMs are stinky poo poo bad.

But that’s really my only issue with it lol.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Ayyy, I'm not alone here.
I was actually gonna ask this the other day but forgot, your PFP is Lena, right? She really looks like Lena. Either way lesgooo, 86 is great!

I am actually liking the chibi artstyle of BDSP.
I liked the art style before it was cool, I have Reddit comments from the reveal to prove it.

I think its a bit too goofy for me.
From an outsiders perspective it just seems like a slice of life thing and i prefer isekai stories with an end goal
They actually do have an end goal and a progressive story, it's just not the super serious isekai you're used to.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Am I the only one who just liked the setting, the characters and the overall story of Konosuba? And the humorous tone just made it a lighthearted and chill experience to get through, it was a nice change of pace for me after watching Kumodesu, Re:Zero and 86. And it was funny at moments, like, how can the frog scenes not be funny?
I get it was supposed to be a parody isekai, but it came more across to me as a generic isekai with unfunny jokes thrown in. I wasn't a fan of any of the characters, and even found them annoying at times.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My favorite kind of isekai is the one where the fantasy characters appear in the "Real" world instead of vice versa and flips the idea on it's head, but i can only count those on one hand.

I got my gripes, bit I'm happy the fanbase is actually enjoying the games this time around because SwSh's launch was 😬😬😬
It's because all this game is at the end of the day is a remaster of one of the best games of the 2000's, it's hard to screw that up.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So is now a bad time to say I actually like EXP Share.
EXP gaining was suffering in the OG DP, and by the looks of it, it's still difficult even if you're a few levels over. So EXP Share is actually balanced perfectly in this game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just present your opinion as fact, then no one can criticise it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The guard dog my mom adopted hasnt been seen since this morning, this is a little concerning.

I doubt he was run over by a car because ive been around the road all day i think i would have noticed if he was.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Middle school me watched it because it had boobs and video games and that's all my puberty ass needed.

And it ****ing sucked.
middle school you could’ve just been watching Drake and Josh. Show had tons of both

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
as a SwSh fan myself
A WHAT?

So is now a bad time to say I actually like EXP Share.
You WHAT?

In all seriousness, I just want an off button to, I don't see training Pokémon as grinding, I see it as raising and bonding with my Pokémon, let me turn it off until post game when I'm not trying to bond with 500th weird humanoid Pokémon, just trying to complete the Pokédex 🤷‍♀️

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
even if it were 1:1 it would still be at least decent because D&P aren't bad
Well, that's the problem for me. It's just too close to vanilla DP, and I always thought it was too slow.

At least mods will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom