• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I’ve got X but I have Ultra Moon and Alpha Sapphire.
Yeah I got Ultra Moon too so RIP gen 7 (never liked it anyway). What starter do you plan on getting in Kalos?

While my downfall of becoming a weeb may be happening, at least I can take pride in the fact that I'll never be a fan of Konosuba.

Unfunny Reddit ass show.
Say what you will about Konosuba, but the first season has a S+ Ending, it's so good you could inject it right into my veins. Speaking of S+, watch FMAB, no matter what happens, watch FMAB.

watch Nichijou
I need to listen to this advice myself, I watched it years ago but ended up dropping it after the legendary deer fight. Btw Asobi Asobase is Nichijou on steroids, 100% recommended.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of, I wonder how the future super bosses will top Spamton.

Spamton is kind’ve a new take on the rambling insane funny man that Jevil was, but I don’t think they should go for the same personality type again. A different kind of super boss would be appreciated.
I have zero idea beside that the bonus boss will be small, but it's Toby, so I trust him doing something unexpected yet very cool.
I feel like all of them will have to have been driven insane or at least to despair somehow, otherwise the story arc Toby seems to be setting up won't be consistent.

Spamton was about as equally insane as Jevil, he was just aware of it and miserable as a result, making him desperate to achieve freedom. And it seems like what drove him insane (probably Gaster) was the same force that drove Jevil insane.

I'm not sure if any of them to fully top Spamton as a character, but as long as their personality and goals do something to make them positively standout from their two predecessors, I think each of the secret bosses will be fine characters in their own right.
Yeah that sum up much of my other thoughts.

Freedom is the name of the game, and what we will see in future chapter is how each bonus boss react to knowing much more than they should.

Also

Before I go for real real, just wanted to tag osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! again & @UserGoozer for this little thing I made
Aubrey & Susie Hanging Out.gif

It's not much, but I always wanted more Deltarune X Omori Crossover pics out there, so hope you like it.

All sprites belong to Toby Fox & Omocat.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
yeah…imagine liking Konosuna…

remembers marathoning it last year out of curiosity and having a liking towards Darkness and the Bernadetta witch chick
View attachment 338191
Don't feel bad, we all watched bad anime at one point.

I tried Sword Art Online a long time ago and that was
Nobodys-safe-when-Kevin-Loves-got-his-camera-ready.-Photo-via-kevinlove7-on-Instagram.jpg

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
yeah…imagine liking Konosuna…

remembers marathoning it last year out of curiosity and having a liking towards Darkness and the Bernadetta witch chick
View attachment 338191
I marathoned the two seasons + two OVAs + movie in one weekend a few months ago. I maintain that even if the anime wasn't good, it would have still been worth it just for watching the first Ending twelve times.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah I got Ultra Moon too so RIP gen 7 (never liked it anyway). What starter do you plan on getting in Kalos?

Say what you will about Konosuba, but the first season has a S+ Ending, it's so good you could inject it right into my veins. Speaking of S+, watch FMAB, no matter what happens, watch FMAB.

I need to listen to this advice myself, I watched it years ago but ended up dropping it after the legendary deer fight. Btw Asobi Asobase is Nichijou on steroids, 100% recommended.
In Kalos? Fennekin.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't feel bad, we all watched bad anime at one point.

I tried Sword Art Online a long time ago and that was
View attachment 338193
I forgot that was a thing until Persona 5 joined the mobile game…then I forgot all about it again afterwards until your comment

must be one hell of a forgettable anime

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
In Kalos? Fennekin.
Nice, I didn't even need to convert you to the church of the fire shaman fox! Actually I had an idea, if you would like, you could grab the water and grass staters in the three games, trade them with me and reset the save, so I can breed them and when you start playing for real I can trade them all back to you to, so we can have the nine staterts of the three games.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Nice, I didn't even need to convert you to the church of the fire shaman fox! Actually I had an idea, if you would like, you could grab the water and grass staters in the three games, trade them with me and reset the save, so I can breed them and when you start playing for real I can trade them all back to you to, so we can have the nine staterts of the three games.
Ah yes, the negotiator.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I forgot that was a thing until Persona 5 joined the mobile game…then I forgot all about it again afterwards until your comment

must be one hell of a forgettable anime
Middle school me watched it because it had boobs and video games and that's all my puberty ass needed.

And it ****ing sucked.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
After hesitating for a long time, I eventually watched the first season of Konosuba. There were maybe two times total I wanted to laugh. And even in those times, I didn't laugh.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh also, some kid at school brought his Switch, so I played Smash with them. They didn’t have Steve… so I somehow beat them all with Isabelle and Piranha Plant, characters I like, never play as. I don’t know why I’m as proud of that as I am. :yeahboi:
I'm gonna do some Animal Crossing here before dinner.

And then

Then

View attachment 338204

I’m playin’ right now, if ya wanna play together!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh also, some kid at school brought his Switch, so I played Smash with them. They didn’t have Steve… so I somehow beat them all with Isabelle and Piranha Plant, characters I like, never play as. I don’t know why I’m as proud of that as I am. :yeahboi:
My training has paid off.

The training that I never gave you.

It paid off.

You’re welcome.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sure. I can do that. I haven’t started playing yet cause I’m waiting to play till I do a trade with Noipoi in SwSh after work to complete that Pokédex. I actually wouldn’t mind running a team of starters. I can do the same thing later with moon.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who just liked the setting, the characters and the overall story of Konosuba? And the humorous tone just made it a lighthearted and chill experience to get through, it was a nice change of pace for me after watching Kumodesu, Re:Zero and 86. And it was funny at moments, like, how can the frog scenes not be funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom