• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo fans talk about mobile games the same way my mom talks about console games.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good mor-
You know, if anything comes out of this trend of making big platform fighter crossovers, I hope it's Jump making the sequel to the game they should've stuck with in the first place. They're shutting down Jump Force servers and taking it off the digital shelves as well, maybe they're making plans? Or erasing a mistake lol

View attachment 338143 View attachment 338142

i guess a traditional fighter is also fine
Sir

Can I interest you in a creation thread?
I haven't talked about it because I don't really think to post it but I have a job interview tomorrow. It isn't a new job, I'm just trying to get more hours and that's unfortunately at a different location of the company I work for. Fortunately it's the same drive time with just taking a different exit on the interstate so I really don't mind it.

Hopefully this will be me after I hypothetically ace the interview.
Also good luck with your job interview

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Whoo! Gonna watch Last Night in Soho today.

After that just three movies to go this year to completing my 52-Movie-Challenge!

Ghostbusters: Afterlife
Encanto
Spider-Man: No Way Home

Dukefire

Smash Master
I can safely say that the other companies will be able to fill the smash void with their own version of the game. With Ultimate finished, I can say that it may take another 5-7 years before another console from nintendo may come up.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
How did I get here? Suddenly watching videos of tests how long windows can take until shattering from lava being poured on them?
I.... guess those videos testing the durability of new phones got an upgrade since I stopped watching them.
In retrospect it was all just a matter of time, mfers were already testing the screens' resistence to fire, lava was the next logical step.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Managed to watch all of the episodes of the 1992 cartoon series of the X-Men after many long years and all I can say is that I understand why this was so popular amongst fans back during the 90s.

It will be very interesting to see where the X-Men 97's plot will take place based upon the conclusion from their final episode.

Hopefully if X-Men 97' is a success, maybe Marvel Studios should consider reviving the 1994 animated series of Spider-Man or a third season of the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes in the future?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Mummy (1999) in a nutshell

"Captain, we've caught the Pharaoh's murderer and his followers."
"Excellent. What form of punishment should we enact?"
"Well we could take the basic method of beheading them."
"Hmmm, simple but effective. Any other ideas?"
"There's another method we haven't tried before. It's really painful for him, but it could potentially go wrong and see him come back as an indestructible all-powerful demigod."
".......Eh, why not, let's try it."

Still a fun enjoyable movie regardless.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Is there any way I can still get the Mythical’s in the 3DS Pokémon games without trading?
What games you got? I don't have any mystical either, but if you got X and Sun we could trade some exclusives.
Gts is your friend lol I was recently able to snipe all the mythicals easily by trading
HACKEDMON GO BRRRRRRR

KillerCage

Smash Master
The Mummy (1999) in a nutshell

"Captain, we've caught the Pharaoh's murderer and his followers."
"Excellent. What form of punishment should we enact?"
"Well we could take the basic method of beheading them."
"Hmmm, simple but effective. Any other ideas?"
"There's another method we haven't tried before. It's really painful for him, but it could potentially go wrong and see him come back as an indestructible all-powerful demigod."
".......Eh, why not, let's try it."

Still a fun enjoyable movie regardless.
I love that movie and I have a soft spot for The Mummy Returns.
Tomb of the Dragon Emperor can go and $6(% a 0!(%!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Pokémon Center Japan is selling a life-size Lucario plush. :ultlucario:

If you want one, be ready to pay over $400 for it
There's something I find unsettling about the idea of a life-size furry just standing in the corner of my apartment, silently judging me.
received_612923499948990.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom