• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Square Enix, Edios, and Marvel made up a whole ass rock band just for a video game…

GOTG game > Avengers game in every single category of life by default

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
sighs

Just looked and not only I full-on broke a tooth the other day, another one cracked deep. Gonna have to take the loss and get my teeth taken out soon. Biggest mistake of my life is not taking care of them.

Still it is needed if I want to start eating properly again.

Also

Ghost of Tsushima_20211031175854.jpg

Monkey wanting that Yohoo of that rice ball.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Im Replaying through Kingdom hearts 2 right now and I just noticed That Timeless River Sora in smash has the wrong shoes.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also it looks like Pibby already exists as a show with its first season likely completed.

The creator of the short said it needs support for a full season, but won’t answer things in dms because he’s not allowed to. Meaning he has an NDA.

Last year, trademarks for Learning with Pibby apocalypse and learning with Pibbly were filed by Cartoonetwork.

Casting calls also went out a year ago. So if this is just a short, it’s been something that sat on for awhile. Plus the description says this season, implying it already exists.

It’s very likely we are getting this show.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also it looks like Pibby already exists as a show with its first season likely completed.

The creator of the short said it needs support for a full season, but won’t answer things in dms because he’s not allowed to. Meaning he has an NDA.

Last year, trademarks for Learning with Pibby apocalypse and learning with Pibbly were filed by Cartoonetwork.

Casting calls also went out a year ago. So if this is just a short, it’s been something that sat on for awhile. Plus the description says this season, implying it already exists.

Even if a season isn’t done, the overwhelming positive reactions have to get someone’s attention. I think Pibby’s as good as made.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Blade, but in Black and White.

Every Once in a while, I should do some grayscale art I guess. Depends on the mood and the piece.

Well, this is one of the best Halloween surprises I could've asked for: an actually good remix that lives up to the original.
This is your most on brand post isn't it? About to listen to it soon, dude usually does great work.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
thinking about the time Marvel had Loki and Guardians hype up “Holding Out for a Hero” in June

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So, what are you all doing this Halloween?

If I could, I would go to a local haunted mansion. (and hope that I don't die)
I watched Scream with my brother; it was the second time watching for me, and the first time watching for him. He was able to figure out who the killer was (well, one of them - he knew there were two killers, and he figured out one of them, but he was guessing who the second one was right up to the big reveal) before it was revealed.

Beyond that, no idea what I'll be doing. I've been meaning to play Geist on the Gamecube for a while now, so I might try that out. I might also watch Friday the 13th part 6 if I have the time - I've never seen it before. (the only F13 movie I've seen was part 4, which was mostly for Crispin Glover's insane dance moves)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Even if a season isn’t done, the overwhelming positive reactions have to get someone’s attention. I think Pibby’s as good as made.
Most likely that’s the case.

Still the creator called this a trailer but then the other posts said it’s a pilot.

Which if it’s the later, the fact Pibby goes through multiple design changes implies these shots are from the actual season. Would not be surprised if Adult swim randomly drops the first episode of the series on TV tonight, since they love that.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

LETS HECKIN GOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom