• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Gathering all the materials needed to synthesize the Ultima Weapon in KH1 was, quite possibly, the most annoying and tedious thing I've ever had to do in a video game...

But damn if it didn't feel satisfying to finally do it.

Anywho, I've beat all the extra bosses and got Sora to LVL 100, so I think I'm finally through with the game. Gonna play Re: Chain of Memories after taking a break for a few days.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Y'know

I wonder if Nintendo's gonna buy up Mercury Steam now that they've proven themselves to be safe hands for 2D Metroid.

It happened with Next Level Games and Luigi's Mansion, so I could see it happen here.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'know

I wonder if Nintendo's gonna buy up Mercury Steam now that they've proven themselves to be safe hands for 2D Metroid.

It happened with Next Level Games and Luigi's Mansion, so I could see it happen here.
Nintendo doesn't really buy companies like that, like Next Level have been developing games for them since the 2000s and yet they didn't acquire them until the mid 2010s.

So I can see it, but maybe in like 2027-2030.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Man I have been lied to. It was my 21st birthday on the 29th, and that combined with Halloween made me wanna get drunk for the first time ever. Chugged a can of beer last night and I feel nary a hangover. Where's the pain dangit!?

Ahem that said what are the rest of y'all doing tonight? Anyone here young enough to still trick-or-treat? I'm gonna be the one giving out the candy for the first time in my life tonight so that'll hopefully be fun and not a long existential contemplation of my aging.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nintendo doesn't really buy companies like that, like Next Level have been developing games for them since the 2000s and yet they didn't acquire them until the mid 2010s.

So I can see it, but maybe in like 2027-2030.
At the very least, I think it's pretty certain that Mercury Steam's gonna be our 2D Metroid team now.

Which I'm 100% okay with: They certainly seem to know what they're doing.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom