• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
After a discussion between HaikuHello and I, we have officially decided who will be voicing Abel in Asteria!
Abel_CharacterArt.png

We received 168 auditions, so I shortlisted the ones I thought fit best, and discussed those with Haiku. Not gonna say who got the part until I officially announce it, but I will say that it's freaking crazy to me that a character I made is gonna be voiced by a professional voice actor who's worked with, like, Funimation and stuff.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
OBJECTION!

Behold!

View attachment 336361

Part of the world is already at November 1st!

View attachment 336362

Thus, it is November 1st somewhere!
HOLD IT
aceattorney-phoenix-wright.gif

According to this data, it appears that the users turning into Padorus aren't from said geographical areas where it is November first.

In addition, you are from Washington. November has not hit you yet, thus it isn't holiday season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom