• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Competitive Gamers and Weirdo Media Analysts when Lizardman changes Facebook's name to "Meta"

I genuinely thought the name change was a joke at first so I looked it up.
Needless to say it’s true…
I don’t think I like the new name… or the app in general.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hot Wheels Unleashed has been the most fun I've had with a racing game in a long time

I've almost finished the whole campaign, and then after that, I'll probably buy the DLC(pretty much entirely because of Acceleracers)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ayyyy Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water can be played now!

only issue is my room will be cleaned by the cleaning lady tomorrow so I can’t leave my stuff hooked up as is, if I decide to stream…

do I get a head start anyways?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've been pretty sick the last few days. First it was headaches and a sore throat, now it's rashes on my face, hands and feet. I'll likely have to miss a few days of work, but hopefully it clears up soon.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't think microtransactions are inherently bad. Like spending $2 for a costume or whatever is something wouldn't be that ludicrous.

But what's scary is that so many game companies try to use every psychological trick in the book to manipulate people into spending as much money as possible. It gets pretty devious.

I almost fell into that trap with FEH but then I deleted it from my phone and vowed never to download it again once my wallet started to loosen. It's because I realized that I'm one of those people who's at risk of those predatory practices like that gross me out so much. Especially since I thought that I wouldn't ever fall into that kind of trap - I'm usually super stingy and reserved with cash.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If any of y’all like Fatal Frame or just spoopy games in general I made a Fatal Frame thread

pls buy Maiden of Dark Water so KT can see there’s demand for this series 🥺

Reactions: ---

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
KRIS! KRIS !! They took my [bountiful] face! I owed them too much [kromer]. I wanted too much [freedom].

They took my god [spam] face Kris!
Nah, I just took some more Thalasin+.

That or I may be a Alternate.

Either way, [Little Sponge], THE VOICE HAVE CALLED ME ONCE AGAIN, I NEED YOUR [Beautiful Face] AND YOUR [HeartShapedObject] AND FINALLY, YOUR [Flesh & Bones]!!! C̴̖̜͖͎̃̇̀͘ͅÒ̵͕̱̫̻̝͍̤͓̮͔͜M̵̧̢̛͚̜͈̩͉̜̰͇͉̱̰̠͛̅̈̾̅́E̵͙̺̬͐͊͐͌̚͠ ̷̲̲͍̭̎̆̿̉̅͂́́̒̓̔̕͠ͅH̷̢̛̠͎͆̔̉͂̏̇̓̿̔͠E̸̻͈̠͇͉̙̠̯̟̹̓̃̌̔͌̂͊͐̉̏̑Ŗ̶̩͔̦̬̳͖̻̯͆͆͛͌͌̀̑̾͛̿̚͠͝͝Ě̸̛͓̟̦̯͙̻̰̺̦̹̬̻̘̀̔̾̍͝ͅ ̷̨̡̨̥̱͍͓̝̼͎̗̦̙́̆̂̆̎̌P̵͈̲͎̹̫̉̒̓̒̑̚͠L̸̨̢̹̰͎͔͎̗͔̳͆̒̆̀Ẹ̴̡̞̳͖̐A̶̜̘͌̇̓̓̑̊͒̎̓̾̅͗̀Ś̴̞̐̆̏̇͐͛͑͘̕̕͠Ȩ̴̦͈̙̙̳̦̭̲̈́̀͒́́ͅ

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Facebook: Hmmm, seems people are getting mad at us, what should we do?

Everyone: Stop selling our information, Stop making an aggressive algorithm that breeds negativity, start cracking down on those who spread false information, stop-

Facebook: Got it! We’ll change our name!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually, speaking of the Big Shot

Noipoi Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

somethin' tells me y'all will like this
ya know

I sometime wonder how Toby is gonna one up Spamton in some way.

'cuz in hindsight, it was easy to surpass Jevil in many aspects, but Spamton?

Hope he doesn't lose night over it.

Also, good ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom