• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Apparently one of the writers for the Sonic comic wanted to pitch a Mario/Sonic crossover to nintendo and sega. The plot would be that Bowser and Eggman would have some beef, and Eggman would kidnap Peach to spite him. Bowser then launches a full on assault on Eggman, and Mario, Sonic & friends get caught in the middle.

I really wanna read that :drsad:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Honestly I see Nintendo more likely to put GameCube titles as individual purchases (straight up ports, not remasters like Nintendo tends to do) rather than including them in an online subscription.

They known people have been wanting GameCube games since the Wii U.
Bro

F-Zero GX HD with online and AX mode built in

I will love you forever if you do this Nintendo

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Fun fact: The entire game of F-Zero AX is hidden inside the ISO of F-Zero GX
Also fun fact, you can take out the disk of the first Animal Crossing after starting the game and play it entirely without disk, because the game is literally just a port of Animal Forest from N64, and thus its file is so small it gets fully loaded into the GameCube's RAM.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The 13.1.0 stability update is now available for the Nintendo Switch.
How much more stable can the Switch get?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Posting it now cause 1. I'm tired and 2. This was my original plan tonight before falling into the anger hole.

Reminding Lamperouge Lamperouge ( Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy and duxx duxx too) that I'd recommend him as a friend to watch my own introduction into anime.

Hyperdimension Neptunia had a great anime and I'd put it up there with Persona 4, Tales of Zestiria and for the better JRPG based ones.

Plus it's Neptunia, who can't resist the appeal outside of service? Waifus based off video game consoles, on the nose chemistry, great action, relaxing setting and just dumb fun. Nep, Noire, Blanc and Vert's friendship is just wholesome when you see them working together.

However, I'm not happy with the series direction right now. Lacks clarity and would just have Season 2 and Victory 3 instead of enhanced ports and spin-offs again and again.
Series is at it's best when it's the CPUs and their sisters hitting their chemistry beats over and over again and Neptune breaking the 4th wall. And the series has Noire, probably my favourite Tsudere in all of fiction and is a goddess.

Hard to believe five years since I've gotten into this series. It's like Katamari. Times get tough? Just remember the series. There's my selling point and mood back to normal.

Time to go download this NSO and Melty Blood.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Posting it now cause 1. I'm tired and 2. This was my original plan tonight before falling into the anger hole.

Reminding Lamperouge Lamperouge ( Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy and duxx duxx too) that I'd recommend him as a friend to watch my own introduction into anime.

Hyperdimension Neptunia had a great anime and I'd put it up there with Persona 4, Tales of Zestiria and for the better JRPG based ones.

Plus it's Neptunia, who can't resist the appeal outside of service? Waifus based off video game consoles, on the nose chemistry, great action, relaxing setting and just dumb fun. Nep, Noire, Blanc and Vert's friendship is just wholesome when you see them working together.

However, I'm not happy with the series direction right now. Lacks clarity and would just have Season 2 and Victory 3 instead of enhanced ports and spin-offs again and again.
Series is at it's best when it's the CPUs and their sisters hitting their chemistry beats over and over again and Neptune breaking the 4th wall. And the series has Noire, probably my favourite Tsudere in all of fiction and is a goddess.

Hard to believe five years since I've gotten into this series. It's like Katamari. Times get tough? Just remember the series. There's my selling point and mood back to normal.

Time to go download this NSO and Melty Blood.
I will never look into this series more than i already have because of Chris Chan.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
The 13.1.0 stability update is now available for the Nintendo Switch.
How much more stable can the Switch get?
I think there's a long ways to go, still. You can stack thirty 3DSes on top of eachother and they don't even tip a little.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imagine being called a ***** by a badass and NOT fighting them

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wow, N64 looks great on Switch. Rumble is good too!

If you're curious about the controls with Pro Controller and handheld, here are the deatz:
  • Z is ZL
  • C Buttons are right stick
  • C-Down & C-Left are also X & Y respectively
  • C Buttons can also be done with hold ZR and face buttons (►▼▲◄ are ABXY respectively)

KillerCage

Smash Master
I don't recall who said the She-Ra theme song will get stuck in my head, but I have to report that didn't happen.

HOW DID THIS MANAGED TO NOT BE ANNOYING!?!?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't recall who said the She-Ra theme song will get stuck in my head, but I have to report that didn't happen.

Wander wander over over yonder yonder wander yonder wander wander over over yonder yonder wander yonder wander wander over over yonder yonder wander yonder wander wander over over yonder yonder wander yonder wander wander over over yonder yonder wander yonder wander wander over over yonder yonder wander yonder wander wander-

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Last Jedi is a good movie and will likely go down as a Classic but not until a decade or so later.
F998056B-FCEB-4A11-9F07-8979426B9D67.jpeg

Looks at how the prequels are still treated to this day
Don't hold your breath on that one.
Episode 3 honestly seems a lot better thanks to the Clone Wars finale showing off the clones and Ahsoka pov of Order 66

I am unapproving of the lack of She-Ra song loving…you suck ****ing monster

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I can't overstate how much I love Riku, and every time he gets his own story in a game, I love it. He is so introspective and is always learning and growing as a person, and his stories are always focused on that. Compare that to Sora who is the absolutely same he was at the start of KH1.

Anyway, I'ma gonna sleep now, sayonara everyone.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well I'll be a gators uncle.

Seems like unlike the Avengers game. The Guardians of the Galaxy game is getting rather favorable reviews.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom