• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Quick question: Would anybody be interested in a community creation thread for some sort of fantasy setting? It's an idea I've been tossing around lately; From what I've mapped out so far, it would involve voting on the overall aesthetic, cultural inspirations, fantasy races, wildlife, environments, etc. instead of stuff like characters and stages like with most fighting game creation threads.

(Side note, but do we have a dedicated thread for sharing projects and pitches? I've been showing some stuff off in here, but I think it might be easier if we had a dedicated thread that doesn't move so fast and allows for proper feedback beyond just a quick like)

D

Deleted member

So, I spent the last two days updating the Smash Ultimate mods. Now that the last character has been released, chances are, future updates won't break compatibility anymore. Time to add E1M1 to go with the Doom costume.
Also, anyone else gonna get the NSO Expansion Pack? I'm gonna get it when it releases and then play for a month.
Not a chance, unless they pull a Starfox 2 and add Panel de Pon 64.
Also nice Ritsu avatar. Yui's better though.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'm patient zero

I brought that evil into this thread

I'm not sorry.
IT WAS YOU WHO TURNED LUCAJIN INTO A VTUBER!!!

I would post an image of her avatar, but there is emphasis on her "assets" and I got reported for posting such material.
1635201033433.png

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
11th Gen Intel Core processor with 16GB Installed RAM. The mousepad acts like a little Android and a second screen at once, and it runs Minecraft smooth as silk. My old laptop usually chugged to a halt when I played on it!
Ah, it’s a laptop. I got my eye on a new desktop when I got enough funds. It’s… pretty expensive. But super powerful, my current dell desktop lags at times especially when using Teams for work

Dutch Raikuna

Quick question: Would anybody be interested in a community creation thread for some sort of fantasy setting? It's an idea I've been tossing around lately; From what I've mapped out so far, it would involve voting on the overall aesthetic, cultural inspirations, fantasy races, wildlife, environments, etc. instead of stuff like characters and stages like with most fighting game creation threads.

(Side note, but do we have a dedicated thread for sharing projects and pitches? I've been showing some stuff off in here, but I think it might be easier if we had a dedicated thread that doesn't move so fast and allows for proper feedback beyond just a quick like)
We did that I created like a year ago but then me and a few others moved to Discord. Plus me and a few like doing our own thing.

Not a chance, unless they pull a Starfox 2 and add Panel de Pon 64.
Also nice Ritsu avatar. Yui's better though.
Still love your Taiga pfp. Really need to watch Toradora again.

Eh, just like Ritsu more cause her personality is a bit like mine.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
We did that I created like a year ago but then me and a few others moved to Discord. Plus me and a few like doing our own thing.
Huh, guess it's not just me who had that idea.

(Though, are you referring to the feedback thread or the creation thread? I'm not entirely sure which one you were talking about)

Dutch Raikuna

I'm, like, mondo weeb...and I still don't really get the VTuber craze.

Gura is cute though
That's all the matters. I only like them for character designs and memes. We still good.

Huh, guess it's not just me who had that idea.

(Though, are you referring to the feedback thread or the creation thread? I'm not entirely sure which one you were talking about)
Feedback.

I created it but lost heat quickly.

D

Deleted member

Talking about weeb-y stuff? Back in the day, when Brawl modding was the new, hot thing, I added anime songs to the game. And i totally would do it again for Ultimate if I wasn't so lazy. No regrets.

Eh, just like Ritsu more cause her personality is a bit like mine.
Well, I admit I'm biased because we share the same guitar. Mine just isn't an expensive Gibson though.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
That's all the matters. I only like them for character designs and memes. We still good.

Feedback.

I created it but lost heat quickly.
Ah, I see. I noticed that thread before a couple times, but it didn't seem to have much activity going on. Maybe we should revive the idea at some point, with the added bonus of being able to pitch ideas to see how interested people are in it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Tbh I watch quite a bit of anime and even I'm confused on the VTuber craze... I'd rather actually see the person talking, not some waifu bait.
TBH the "waifu bait" culture is more propagated by clippers and the fandom.

The streamers themselves pretty much just act like themselves. They're people, they add some lore on top for fun, but for the most part, they just...stream like anyone else would.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wait we're not talking about the brand new Smash Ultimate DLC Fighter: Terry Bogard anymore?
Terry Bogard? Smash Ultimate? What’re you talking about?

Come on, they’re about to announce the next fighter on the Smash Dojo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom