• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Damn.

I look at Genshin Impact for story ideas and then 10 minutes later I get into alarmist news about a bunch of crap.

Hate myself sometimes.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So might get buried.

Man I'm so annoyed at myself now!

I go read a few things about games like Smash Bros, Genshin Impact and Final Fantasy but then 20 minutes later I go into depressing reads about Authoritarian governments like China and Russia.
Crackdowns like the gaming in China has annoyed me recently cause of the effect of Genshin Impact and them thinking effeminate men will be too weak to stand against insert country that will never ****ing happen cause if it does World War 3 and everywhere is too interconnected. They cannot be allowed to kill and must adhere this and this and this. And then prisons and all that. So it all riles me up easily.

I swear see if you have people over where I am worshipping Micheal Martin or Boris Johnson or a political party wanna what they'd be called? ****in deranged and it's just weird to see people worshipping others like a god. Detracts the need to think for yourself.

Petty kings afraid of change when they know they have the same beginning and end as everyone else. And then I get philosophical like reading terms such as Memento Mori and all that.

Like my body craves a two minutes of hate from 1984.

Now can all of yous take turns to slap the wires in my brain to normal?

................And maybe give me a hug after?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly I see Nintendo more likely to put GameCube titles as individual purchases (straight up ports, not remasters like Nintendo tends to do) rather than including them in an online subscription.

They known people have been wanting GameCube games since the Wii U.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So might get buried.

Man I'm so annoyed at myself now!

I go read a few things about games like Smash Bros, Genshin Impact and Final Fantasy but then 20 minutes later I go into depressing reads about Authoritarian governments like China and Russia.
Crackdowns like the gaming in China has annoyed me recently cause of the effect of Genshin Impact and them thinking effeminate men will be too weak to stand against insert country that will never ****ing happen cause if it does World War 3 and everywhere is too interconnected. They cannot be allowed to kill and must adhere this and this and this. And then prisons and all that. So it all riles me up easily.

I swear see if you have people over where I am worshipping Micheal Martin or Boris Johnson or a political party wanna what they'd be called? ****in deranged and it's just weird to see people worshipping others like a god. Detracts the need to think for yourself.

Petty kings afraid of change when they know they have the same beginning and end as everyone else. And then I get philosophical like reading terms such as Memento Mori and all that.

Like my body craves a two minutes of hate from 1984.

Now can all of yous take turns to slap the wires in my brain to normal?

................And maybe give me a hug after?
I will do one of those things.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also for stage ideas, a Scooby Doo Hallway chase scene would be fun. Being able to run in and out of doors or be knocked through them would feel straight out of the series.

Also if the Warner’s aren’t in with the backlot stage then missed opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom