• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Before I go to bed, just wanted to share this and say that...
This song was revealed back in 2019.

In 2021, we finally to hear the first half of it in Chapter 2, yet the second half is still a mystery as of now. Toby did say that this song will play mutliples times over the game story, even while Noelle isn't here, yet we can only speculate as to when and in what situations...

In spite of that & the wait, this song as always resonated with me to some level. It just bring so many emotions out of me, and now that we know so much more about Noelle character, it feel all the more bittersweet in a way. We don't know when the next chapters will release, we don't know when the full game will release, we don't know what will happen to us until then, we don't know how the world will change then til then, etc...

In general, there's alot we don't know, and that's really scary in a way, I haven't felt the greatest lately mentally & even physically I say, but I don't want to give up just yet. I still got alot to do & share with ya all, and I hope I be able to contribute in any way I can.

(Hope this post make enough sense, i'm quite tired hahaha, it's very late like I said)

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Brooooo what are the specs?? Which one did you get, or did you built it yourself? 👀👀👀
11th Gen Intel Core processor with 16GB Installed RAM. The mousepad acts like a little Android and a second screen at once, and it runs Minecraft smooth as silk. My old laptop usually chugged to a halt when I played on it!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Talking about parent's music tastes?

My dad got me into my non anime music, he listened to good stuff like British punk and rock. The Who, The Clash, David Bowie, Stiff Little Fingers, Elton John and all that plus a few like Foo Fighters and Green Day from the US.

So have them all weaved into my music from K-On, Zombieland Saga, Persona and all for a good mix of anime, British and American Rock but that's kinda it bar game OSTs. I'd say it's like 1 in 8 is an "actual song". My brother on the other hand........................oh ****. It's terrible.

Edit: THPS, forgot that as well for the other non anime stuff.

-------------

I will stop editing my posts so often.

I had to endure country music 24-7 growing up because that's all my dad would listen to. 😤
Replace country with songs from like Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran and all that **** the past ten years. My brother's taste in music in the car when its' his turn and blasting it.

I can stand country music. Can't stand anything like I mentioned. Feels like someone is sanding my ears.

Then again music like that is just ****.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
**** it.

Gonna rewatch Hyperdimension Neptunia the anime, binge the show.

Been four/five years since I've watched it and shows like Laid Back Camp, Zombieland Saga, One Punch Man, Dragon Maid have been into my mind since.

Let's see how my thoughts are 60 or anime later.

Ayup

Got my copy of Melody of Memory today.

**** off I wasn't gonna pay 60 bucks for it on the Eshop, 25 bucks new on Ebay, baby.
Yeah got lucky like me then.

Worth that price of $25/£18 easily.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Honestly, I'm not buying the expansion pack unless I have an actual insentive to. Extra games aren't really enough for me unless they're ones I'm like, super interested in.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I'm hanging out here now, since all the Speculation Threads are closed.

Here's a toast to the upcoming next-Smash-game speculation board, though!
:131:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While I do have a Japanese Switch account, I'm not going to download the Japanese N64 & Genesis apps right away.

Right now Genesis only has Puyo Puyo and the confirmed N64 exclusives aren't coming today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom