• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I have no clue what happened this time but watch people once again act like he's being treated too harshly and how his life is ruined again only to get all lost subscribers back in a month
He went on an boomer anti-vax rant and is now about to debate and get embarrassed by Vaush live someday because time is a flat circle.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
He went on an boomer anti-vax rant and is now about to debate and get embarrassed by Vaush live someday because time is a flat circle.
Yeah. Even as a fan of him, gotta say that was pretty dumb thing to post. All I did was shake my head and kept scrolling

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hoo boy.

Remember when the spiciest thing out of his mouth were opinions on video games? Can we go back to that?

Cause this is hokey and old Jontron is better.

For real though, its disappointing.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Jesus christ, i cant remember the last time ive seen a 2D sprite with as much detail as those Ultraman sprites lol
kia1duu7wlv71.jpg

Jondolio

Smash Hero
g'morning m'gamers
The funny thing is that this is an official version of the song using Mario 64's soundfont.

IUFDHASOIAJSFDHA;KSJDH;ASFDJH WHAT
Man as someone who grew up with his videos in my early teens it's really sad to see what's become of him

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not only is NSO Expansion Pack overpriced but apparently there's also some noticeable input lag for the N64 games.
There's also no Rumble Pak thing so that shooter can't let you save the game normally but rather forces you to use save states and the online is atrocious as if Nintendo saw the jokes about Smash 64 having better online than Ultimate and saw it as a threat

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finished that one fan-art piece that took me a while. It'll be posted next Monday or so. The rest of this week, including the weekend, will have art too.

After that, I'll probably still be busy with personal work. So I don't know if I'll have a bunch of fan-art ready for most of November.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wow. Eternals reviews are pretty damn shocking so far.

Edit: granted early reviews aren’t always an indication of there reviews at launch but still starting off with a 72% Tomatometer is not Marvel’s standard.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So:

Just saying but Sakuna has been the biggest surprise for me this year as it's a lot better than expected. I'd recommend it.

I'm very unsure about NSO expansion cause looking it compared to PS Plus for a year it's not as bad but same time the whole lag, online and rumble pak lacking is worrisome.
PS Plus for me usually has about three games a year that pull me in while with NSO you get some of the best games of all time plus online.

Wouldn't mind some advice.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Why is Nintendo allergic to just rereleasing their old games like a normal company
Cause they are a Japanese Disney Vault.

"Limited Time Only! After that it goes back into the vault!" God I hate that voice over.

And if you dare try to copy the vault.....................you will be buried alive!!!!!!!!

Nintendo.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
No they just think they can make more money by making people pay 50 a year for whatever N64 games they put on the switch instead of us just paying 5-8 bucks for only the ones we want

osby

Smash Obsessed

Edit: granted early reviews aren’t always an indication of there reviews at launch but still starting off with a 72% Tomatometer is not Marvel’s standard.
Well, it's a pretty unusual movie by MCU standards. I wouldn't be surprised if that turned off people.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Proper reveal of Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark

These Zorua migrated to the Hisui region after being driven from other lands by humans, who shunned the Pokémon for manifesting uncanny illusions. But the Zorua perished, unable to survive the harsh Hisuian environment and strife with other Pokémon. Their lingering souls were reborn in this Ghost-type form through the power of their malice toward humans and Pokémon.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Cartoon Network definitely should do another attempt at a Smash clone, this time with more effort and a bigger budget and having characters like Courage, Ed, Ed & Eddy, Mordecai & Rigby, Steven Universe, Gumball Watterson, etc.

Courage and Mordecai & Rigby would be my mains.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hisiuan Zoroark looks even sicker now that I can see it in game. Might actually use it if the alleged Hisuian Decidueye is not a Ghost type

Also uh I guess BDSP still exists. Best girl Mars does not look good in this game

Flyboy

Smash Hero
The messed up N64 emulation is honestly so embarrassing. All they had to do was make an N64 emulator that actually worked better than most other solutions and yet it's somehow worse than the Wii U's emulator? Ugh. I get the N64 is super, super hard to accurately emulate in general but I really hoped that if anyone could do it it'd be Nintendo themselves, especially for the asking price.

I know not everyone has $180 and an old N64, but the Everdrive 64 is one of the best purchases I've ever made. One cartridge, an entire N64 library, all on original hardware and functioning exactly like it's on an original cart. Plus you get to play Smash Remix on the console, too, and that's quite fun.

Utterly stunned that the movie that seems to be about, according to the marketing I've seen, "people named Glup Speedo standing around in a grey field" isn't up to snuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom