• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
@GamerZardEX's AMA is now up

Annnnnd that it's it. As of current there's no one else on the list of future AMA subjects, so if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and have not gone at most twice before, please lemme know.

If I come back tommorow with no other takers, I'll officially open AMAs up to thirds, but we'll get there when we get there. And that's if we get there lol
Sign me up for thirds bro

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'll sign up for a third AMA. :p
as would I…sure I won’t be asked many questions, but at least the AMA franchise will continue to live
Sign me up for thirds bro
I’ll sign up for a third AMA
Did y'all read the fine print, that said, "assuming I had no other takers come tommorow"?

No matter, no one else signed up, so y'all are added. And I guess I'll make it official
AMA'S ARE NOW ONCE AGAIN OPEN TO EVERYONE

If you want to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know, whether it be from a reply here, or via PM. As per usual, I'll draw the name at random so everyone gets a fair shot.

I'll give y'all a week or so to sign up before I draw the first person

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Annnnnd that it's it. As of current there's no one else on the list of future AMA subjects, so if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and have not gone at most twice before, please lemme know.

If I come back tommorow with no other takers, I'll officially open AMAs up to thirds, but we'll get there when we get there. And that's if we get there lol
I wouldn’t mind signing up again

osby

Smash Obsessed
Did y'all read the fine print, that said, "assuming I had no other takers come tommorow"?

No matter, no one else signed up, so y'all are added. And I guess I'll make it official

If you want to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know, whether it be from a reply here, or via PM. As per usual, I'll draw the name at random so everyone gets a fair shot.

It's been a while since the last one, I'm up for another round.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I'd be up for a third go.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I never got a 2nd AMA, so yeah, I'll do a 2md one.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
They just released the final tráiler for Super robot wars 30 before launch and And announced That Ultraman was coming as a new series addition.

We are getting extremely close to having a Megazord show up in a mainline game and i am here for it.

D

Deleted member

I never even had a second AMA, but considering I'm not really the most active person here, I don't think there's much point in holding one. I'm not really interesting anyway.

But funnily enough, my first one was on Halloween, can't believe it's been two years already since I got sucked into this hellhole.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. It’s just funny to me that 4 of the 7 princesses of heart don’t even have worlds you visit in the first game. Like lol. I get it. They picked the worlds they felt would have been the most interesting levels. And Beast at least gets some spotlight in Hollow Bastion. And like all of them get worlds in future games but still. It’s an important aspect of the story and the heroes don’t even know about it because they only see like two princesses get kidnapped and they just think it’s normal falling into darkness stuff. It’s funny. I’m laughing! I’m drowning in my tears!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I know I ****post about this a lot, but what even started the Rap Music vs Video Game and Anime OSTs?

Rap is really broad and diverse genre and Video Game/Anime isn't even a genre at all, so who even started these dumbass comparisons?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This is unironic probably, but this is probably a ****ing lie and that kid probably got rightfully bullied the hell out of if he actually did that irl.
Nicki Minaj is a good example of the marketing tactic sex sells.
Well, this is the first time I had to do this, but I was being ironic.

Real talk though, I'm not a fan of her but Nicki does drop good music (I do prefer her old stuff though)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I know I ****post about this a lot, but what even started the Rap Music vs Video Game and Anime OSTs?

Rap is really broad and diverse genre and Video Game/Anime isn't even a genre at all, so who even started these dumbass comparisons?
Probably cause rap is 'black people music' like how jazz was controversial

osby

Smash Obsessed

Do people know video games and anime can have rap music in them?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Personally, video game and anime music just happens to be the music I enjoy most. I don't necessarily hate "real" music but I don't actively listen to it most of the time. Modern music in general doesn't seem to be my thing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Personally, video game and anime music just happens to be the music I enjoy most. I don't necessarily hate "real" music but I don't actively listen to it most of the time. Modern music in general doesn't seem to be my thing.
Oh, yeah, so like this isn't me ****ting on those who do listen to video game and anime osts, it's me ****ting on those who think their intellectually surperior for choosing not to listen to anything modern.

So like, Redditors and Twitter users.

Especially Redditors, holy **** is the elitism bad over there.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The only video game rap that I can recall:
I mean like good rap.

Oh, yeah, so like this isn't me ****ting on those who do listen to video game and anime osts, it's me ****ting on those who think their intellectually surperior for choosing not to listen to anything modern.

Classic rock fans enjoy their music without insulting rap challenge.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I get that, just wanted to get my opinion out there. I'm not a huge fan of modern music myself, but I just leave it at that.

Also I stopped taking Reddit users seriously eons ago

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean like good rap.

Classic rock fans enjoy their music without insulting rap challenge.
Redditors when their brother plays popular and critically acclaimed rapper Kendrick Lamar on the car ride home instead of Splat Anus, the obscure indie punk rock band from the 80s who's best selling album sold 10k copies worldwide
3lc0d5nl3my41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom