• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 , just finished The Mist, that ending was certainly.... something. I just wanted to see the funni monsters, not have to watch a ****ing emotional rollercoaster.

Also the main dude cannot scream for the life of him.
Yeah I watched this movie as a kid and it left quite an impression on me. Not just because of the ending, but the mystery and suspense of it all. The fact that for half of the monsters, you don't even see them clearly (or only see half of them), makes them so interesting. It makes me curious what their home environment looks like. It makes my imagination run wild. No only that, but the human drama is well done, and you really do care about some of the characters. And in general, this movie is just terrifying and atmospheric. it's worse than a lot of my nightmares.

That's why its my second favorite film. It's fantastic all around.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yeah I watched this movie as a kid and it left quite an impression on me. Not just because of the ending, but the mystery and suspense of it all. The fact that for half of the monsters, you don't even see them clearly (or only see half of them), makes them so interesting. It makes me curious what their home environment looks like. It makes my imagination run wild. No only that, but the human drama is well done, and you really do care about some of the characters. And in general, this movie is just terrifying and atmospheric. it's worse than a lot of my nightmares.

That's why its my second favorite film. It's fantastic all around.
It was really good. I wanted the little shopkeeper dude who looks like Toby Jones to live though

kylexv

Smash Master
I lost my mind at the title.

I still can't believe it's not all some fever dream.
As someone who was only vaguely familiar with Metroid before E3 this year (I played Super and Fusion for the first time a couple of months later), I recognized that Metroid Dread's title was something significant and I had heard before, so it was bugging me the entire time.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Ya know, I initially thought I would hate revisiting Ridleys Smash trailer now that Dread recharacterized Samus as a Doomguy like Badass. But it’s enhanced the trailer tenfold for me.

The idea that the second Samus realizes it’s Ridley her attitude completely changes and she wavers more is honestly the best way to portray the twos history.

Granted, it was likely wholly unintentional given they were made by two completely different teams but hey I can dream.

Also seeing the title be revealed as Dread is probably the most I’ve ever screamed because of a word.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just finished the Alice in Wonderland world. And now I away to bed. Gotta say. I’ve seen that movie. And I know how bugnuts both it and its source material are. And the level in KH was kind of tame. No smoking caterpillar, no Mad Hatter or March Hare, no Tweedle Dee or Dum, no Walrus. And come on, I know it wasn’t in the animated movie but how do you have a level based on Alice in Wonderland and not have the boss be the Jabberwocky? I get it. It’s the first real level in the game so if you made it to bizzare and mind-bendy then it would disorient the players. But like, why do Alice’s in Wonderland as the first level then? I wasn’t expecting it to show up till like halfway through at least. Such a weird decision.

Next up Mount Olympus (I already gummi shipped there). After I sleep. And go to work.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yo wtf happened with Pokelego
Probably that glitch that happens to me all the time. For some reason when I make a post, the site somehow makes multiple posts. No idea why it happens. Like I pressed the post button once and maybe the site lags and doesn't really do anything so you posted again but when you do it turns out the site made it show up several times or something I don't know

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I hope that Rugal returns in King of Fighters XV as a boss character. Not sure if it will happen, though (or rather, if he'll be playable), given how infamous he is:

---

what starter did you all your first? Actualy yourfirst?
Bulbasaur. No idea what drew me to it over Squirtle or Charmander; it might have been the anime.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Live life, breathe air.
I know somehow
You’re not gonna get there
all the liked comments restricts me from doing anything

I hate this so smicubz
I hate this so smicubz
I hate this so smicubz
I hate this so smicubz
I hate this so smicubz
I hate this so smicubz
I hate this so smicubz
Edit: Severe lag spike, and I accidentally misspelled much to boot. Godamnit.
Clone Wars

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Who would my team of 6 be?
Mimikyu (Team Mascot)
Chandelure (for pulling pranks, light source)
Garchomp (badass as hell, a tank, is also insanely useful for traversing land and sea)
Corviknight (because yes)
Samurott because somone gotta go in the ocean
Landorous because **** you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom