• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So uhh, is this the place where I get to talk about my crippling inability to beat Metroid Dread on Hard Mode? Or should I keep screaming at the mirror?
I'm only about half an hour into my Hard Mode run but I can already tell that I'm in for a "fun" time if the regular difficulty gave me so much trouble.

But I'm also using this playthrough to try out some of those neat sequence breaks.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
"Fun" fact, Stephen King preferred the movie's ending over his own work. (I have "fun" in quotation marks because while I haven't seen the movie (I don't watch scary movies often), I've heard about the ending, and hoo boy, it's rough for reasons that I won't go into detail here)
I mean, of course ****ing Stephen King said that

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just bought the season pass for the DLC in Hotwheels unleashed, all i know is that this season pass has the Street fighter cars, the Barbie camper, Batman themed cars and cars from the old Hotwheels movies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
never thought I’d ever worship a King ever again

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That's a really weird way of spelling "Marie".
This guy on the other hand, is based... kinda.

To any newcomers here, hi, I'm Mighty, and I am this thread's number 1 Marina simp. It's not a ****ing secret. If any of y'all know someone who looks like her, let me know.

plz work plz work plz work plz work

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I'm only about half an hour into my Hard Mode run but I can already tell that I'm in for a "fun" time if the regular difficulty gave me so much trouble.

But I'm also using this playthrough to try out some of those neat sequence breaks.
I’ve played about 2 Hours of Hard and still haven’t gotten the Phantom Cloak. I also wanna try some of those sequence breaks, they might be the only way I can handle losing 2 containers in a single hit.
"Fun" fact, Stephen King preferred the movie's ending over his own work. (I have "fun" in quotation marks because while I haven't seen the movie (I don't watch scary movies often), I've heard about the ending, and hoo boy, it's rough for reasons that I won't go into detail here)
I’ve always preferred the book. Its kinda like eating comfort food after witnessing the tearjerker that is the movie ending.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Welcome to the Social thread! Good luck with the streaming! You'll need it!
Sonic I've been in this thread for like a month now. Since I returned to Smashboards.

Thank you for the welcome I guess but please I couldn't have been any more sarcastic there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom