• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Needing to tack on “non-horny” already dooms your post to ridicule
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Non-horny

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
This guy on the other hand, is based... kinda.

To any newcomers here, hi, I'm Mighty, and I am this thread's number 1 Marina simp. It's not a ****ing secret. If any of y'all know someone who looks like her, let me know.

plz work plz work plz work plz work
The **** you mean "kinda"? 🤨

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

MooMew64

Damn I love Sylveon, but I have a childhood attachment to Vaporeon, and Jolteon is cool, but I love Leafeon and Glaceon, but I have Umbreon and Espeon who I'm attached to, and then I guess Flareon's there.... So many options, so much choice... aaaaaaa
Glaceon provides the snowcones.

Can the others provide snowcones?

Provide snowmen?

I think not.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
My favorite Pokémon is Gothitelle. Lucked out and got a Gothita for my Sword extreme-difficulty randomizer, which is very nice. Gen 8 may suck, but a good randomizer is fun, and that booster shot of difficulty helps the main story a lot. It can't fix the ****ing obnoxious railroading, but still.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I just came across this old post of mine from one of the previous social threads, in response to Noipoi's question of what your favorite Nintendo rumor is. I listed all the bizarre things about Metroid Dread's (non) existence, and how it only existed in faint rumors, never being formally announced, being just as silently abandoned, and all in a way that you could believe the game never existed at all.

When they showed off Metroid at E3, I wasn't surprised, since I was expecting another game from MercurySteam. But when they dropped the title, I popped off more than I did towards anything else this entire year.

MooMew64

I just came across this old post of mine from one of the previous social threads, in response to Noipoi's question of what your favorite Nintendo rumor is. I listed all the bizarre things about Metroid Dread's (non) existence, and how it only existed in faint rumors, never being formally announced, being just as silently abandoned, and all in a way that you could believe the game never existed at all.

When they showed off Metroid at E3, I wasn't surprised, since I was expecting another game from MercurySteam. But when they dropped the title, I popped off more than I did towards anything else this entire year.
I lost my mind at the title.

I still can't believe it's not all some fever dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom