• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No more ***** jokes to protect the kids but I can say [removed by a moderator] and it's considered Smashboards friendly
Can you at least explain it, Ramen? :061: Is it truly wrong to want to say the funny line, followed by Doctor Manhattan absolutely obliterating Rorschach?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I saw it before the update but with the warning tag and was like “woah the mods actually acknowledged freedom of speech while warning against people who might be too young” but then I refreshed and was like “spoke too soon”.
I just want some damn consistency on this site and its wack ass censorship.
Can you at least explain it, Ramen? Is it truly wrong to want to say the funny line, followed by Doctor Manhattan absolutely obliterating Rorschach?
Nah, it was Strong Badam, Ramen's probably off duty.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
At least they're forced to keep Sukapon jokes alive.
If I have to make so many sukapon jokes to the point that sukapon gets censored and the entire world's 4 sukapon supporters question why their character is now blacklisted from the website to make it clear how inconsistent this website is with its back-and-forth PG-13 and adult lenience, I will.

I am simply too lazy to commit to this, however. :slime:

Shroob

Sup?
I’m sure Sora LTD and Bandai Namco have other things they’ed like to work on.
I mean, yeah, but they already have to work on Smash anyway since they need to get the Amiibo up and running next year. It's not like now that Smash is 'done' that it's 'done'. There's still going to be stuff like balance patches and adding in the missing spirits.

D

Deleted member

Nice, waking up just to see K. Rool and Zelda got buffs. Too bad Terry and Inkling got nothing.

Well, downloading update now, won't actually try Sora out until later though. It's like 6am here, I'm going back to bed.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Kay. I'm curious what was the no-no word?

I'm a big boi promise...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just want some damn consistency on this site and its wack ass censorship.
If I have to make so many sukapon jokes to the point that sukapon gets censored and the entire world's 4 sukapon supporters question why their character is now blacklisted from the website to make it clear how inconsistent this website is with its back-and-forth PG-13 and adult lenience, I will.
If you'd like to have a conversation about inconsistent moderation, please send me a PM about it with some examples and your thoughts on the matter. I'd like to think you would find that route more productive than intentionally trying to get warnings.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, yeah, but they already have to work on Smash anyway since they need to get the Amiibo up and running next year. It's not like now that Smash is 'done' that it's 'done'. There's still going to be stuff like balance patches and adding in the missing spirits.
Yeah. It’s not “done”. But I doubt there will be anything new. Balance patches maybe and adding in spirits to the general pot when amiibo compatibility is needed. But I sincerely doubt any new content of any kind will come to the game. Not a single new spirit of any kind.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah. It’s not “done”. But I doubt there will be anything new. Balance patches maybe and adding in spirits to the general pot when amiibo compatibility is needed. But I sincerely doubt any new content of any kind will come to the game. Not a single new spirit of any kind.
You don’t have the greatest track record if being right, recently. So I’m gonna hold you to this so I can get some cool new spirits :nifty:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you'd like to have a conversation about inconsistent moderation, please send me a PM about it with some examples and your thoughts on the matter. I'd like to think you would find that route more productive than intentionally trying to get warnings.
Give it time to collect however much I can find and a future encounter with these issues and sure.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Can I be truthful here? These inconsistency has been noted for a while now, for years, and I barely saw any change even after people voiced concerns publicly and/or privately. Idk if it has something to do with the ownership, being advertisement friendly, that very not good Brelooming event happening, or just the mods themselves, but even after promises were made to alievate those concerns, I barely saw anything change in terms of consistency or really anything, at least since I been here.

Like, I don't wanna put you specifically on the spot, but for that reason I alone PM you for good reason. A lot of us have been really confused with a lot of decisions as of late (and no, I'm not just talking about ***** here), but no answer, no clarification, no nothing.

So **** it, this is an open letter now. I know this sounds cheesy as hell, if anyone wants to chime in, go ahead. We've all been pretty frustrated with this site lately, so I want all the mods and admins to hear our concerns so we can discuss.

Idrc if i get banned for this, I just want y'all to get your frustrations out.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nah, don't try to go out with a bang, dude. That's not the smart way, especially since it isn't a straight redirect to the complaint forum for once. I trust Strong.

You clearly have more than I do, so just shoot what you already have.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah you're right, I'm just tired if all this
And I'm straight tired. I shouldn't be awake, I got work less than eight hours and I need eight hours of sleep to function. Do what you have to, I'll do what I need to do on my own time.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can I be truthful here? These inconsistency has been noted for a while now, for years, and I barely saw any change even after people voiced concerns publicly and/or privately. Idk if it has something to do with the ownership, being advertisement friendly, that very not good Brelooming event happening, or just the mods themselves, but even after promises were made to alievate those concerns, I barely saw anything change in terms of consistency or really anything, at least since I been here.

Like, I don't wanna put you specifically on the spot, but for that reason I alone PM you for good reason. A lot of us have been really confused with a lot of decisions as of late (and no, I'm not just talking about ***** here), but no answer, no clarification, no nothing.

So **** it, this is an open letter now. I know this sounds cheesy as hell, if anyone wants to chime in, go ahead. We've all been pretty frustrated with this site lately, so I want all the mods and admins to hear our concerns so we can discuss.

I understand blatantly sexual things not being allowed, I truly do. If we let that stuff fly then this site would be a hell scape. ****, I even understand the censoring of major swears.

But I really don’t think elementary school jokes deserve to be censored? I dunno, maybe it’s just cuz I like em.

Also you should be able to post an image without text as long as it is clear that the intention was not to spam, but to add to the conversation with an image.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Ya wanna bet on that? Cause I severely doubt it lol. We got Metroid Dread like, a week before Sora dropped, and I severely doubt they'll just stop here.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
And I'm straight tired. I shouldn't be awake, I got work less than eight hours and I need eight hours of sleep to function. Do what you have to, I'll do what I need to do on my own time.
Yeah.

I'm keeping the post but becaise again, I ain't no *****.

If I go out, then..

Well, I can focus on college I guess:4pacman:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ya wanna bet on that? Cause I severely doubt it lol. We got Metroid Dread like, a week before Sora dropped, and I severely doubt they'll just stop here.
Don’t bet with her she’ll play the game you dared her to play get lost on a basic puzzle and rage quit.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
After getting my hands on Sora, and now learning more about his movement values, I'm starting to realize that he's more or less Jigglypuff with a stick.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Out of all things I expected to seee this morning, that wasn't one of them.

Also, YOOO THEY FINALLY BUFFED RIDL-

see the buff
--$.jpg
Welp, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom